Very good vid.

coryscobra

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVDz7U0wbHA

Watch closely the C6 and Turboed cobra hit eachother!!! That would be enough for me to shit my pants!! Could have been a lot worse. They are very lucky.

Tilley- I am pretty sure 542rwhp Evo is the same one that raced the GT500 and stayed in it for 2 miles and the spray wasnt coming on for the GT500. well it looks like he got his spray wroking fine. I was impressed with the 03 Cobra only running a 3.1 upper anf 6lb lower. ENJOY!!!

The Cobra confuses me. If that was the guy I was thinking, it should have been a Hellion car. He used to have a Comp Orange car but it died at a track.

I almost had a little touch like that one time racing Matt's Cartek car. That one freaked me out a little bit.

I almost got hit kinda like that at polaris once, some dude in a ta launched and his ass end just slid straight towards my car. But this video is like opening a can of whoopass. Especially on the supras wtf gives? Its a supra meet, yet seems like every supra was getting smashed by a mustang or vette...