dodge neons....

SRTurbo04

I'm paid to go. I actually haven't raced at the track before, so fun runs would be appreciated. It will be interesting trying to launch the Supra with no 2-step. I hope I can get my dad to drive one of the cars down and spectate so we can have both of them down there.

Back when I owned a neon, I was sitting at a stop sign and some lady was speeding and for some reason didn't realize there was an intersection ahead... which led to her rear-ending me. Her car ended up being completely totaled (front was crushed all the way in) and my car only had one tiny mark on it. The cop had a hard time believing what happened since my car looked perfect, but luckily I had my passenger and all the people at the intersection there as witnesses.

Back when I owned a neon, I was sitting at a stop sign and some lady was speeding and for some reason didn't realize there was an intersection ahead... which led to her rear-ending me. Her car ended up being completely totaled (front was crushed all the way in) and my car only had one tiny mark on it. The cop had a hard time believing what happened since my car looked perfect, but luckily I had my passenger and all the people at the intersection there as witnesses.

Never admit you've owned a neon without a court order.

2. High jump my senior year at Westland high school. Their high jump matt was very short and on my first jump I jumped a little too high, cleared the bar...but also cleared the matt. Landed on my head, but no one was able to clear the same height as me in one single jump. I win the high jump event, and letter all in one jump. I proceed to tell the medical staff how I "have to go run the 4x400, coach needs me to goooo!" and then I can't focus straight.

I do the same events. Plus 4x200 and 100m.

Only concussion I ever had was when I was snowboarding. I got to the bottom of a hill at mad river and someone threw a chunk of ice at my face.