BULLSHITTERY!!!!!!

V8 Beast

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know Anthony's caught fire but is there really a problem with the alternators in F-bodies? I have not seen anything about this anywhere but here?

Yep. it only happens here in Columbus ;).

Oh, and Casey.. you work in the mortgage department at Chase right? Why does it take a fucking month to get any answers from any loan officer? I work there and have been dicking with them for a month for a loan. ugh.

New fuel pump = no fuel pressure. Fuck this car.

BTW if anyone needs a racetronix pump I just took a perfectly fine 1.5 year old one out of my car with 10k miles on it. Its yours for $80.

What the fuck? Is it still failing under load?

When you pulled the pump did you notice any problems with any lines or anything?

What the fuck? Is it still failing under load?

When you pulled the pump did you notice any problems with any lines or anything?

Everything was fine. I changed it just to make sure but it didnt make any difference.

Is the pump priming when you cycle the key still? What type of wiring upgrades do you have?

Grounds have been checked by 3 different people, pump cycles fine, lines look fine from the pump forward. The pump worked fine for 2 years then crapped out after Kilkare. The only difference in the car is that the abs has been removed.

When I had that power surge the fuel pressure held fine for the rest of that night. I'm thinking there is an issue with the wiring.

? I'm not sure what you're talking about. When did you have a power surge?

Guest Removed
I'll look into that tomorrow.

just for shits check the fuse to. and i have seen performance pumps, burn the wiring in the sending unit, and the contacts in the sending unit. time to see where there is power or not

just for shits check the fuse to. and i have seen performance pumps, burn the wiring in the sending unit, and the contacts in the sending unit. time to see where there is power or not

I did blow the fuse once but that was 2 years ago at Norwalk.

BTW, I just saw what you did with my post in that thread I linked... lubed seat dildo... pretty funny stuff.

I need a real voltage meter. I'm not sure if my little cheap auto zone one is giving accurate information. If anyone has one I can borrow or if anyone wants to swing by I'll be home most of the day. My number is listed in the phone book under...

ifmycarhasanymorenonnormalissuesiwillgutitdriveitoffthecliffandbuildupac6

This is litterally one of the last days I will have time to work on it before the track day so its do or die right now.