fastest 4 cylinders in columbus?

criitter7

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this coming from you makes it like a super lol

If you are referring to my 3000GT (Which hasn't moved in well over a year) then I would lose that same bet all day long. Difference is I realize this and could care less. I only own the car at this point because it still makes me a lot of money :)

Jeff

3- (minus) and a half < 3.14 < 3.5.

No one on this board can handle stage 3.5 s4

http://www.zoopedup.com/blogs/uploads/19379huge_turbo1.jpg

Oh I see. I've never heard anyone use "3- and a half" lol. I think we need to play 10- 4 or 5 games of call of duty soon. Its been awhile and i'm rusty as shit.

Corey's hach on the old turbo motor set up went 9.89 @150. Thats was back in 2006 at nopi.

Thanks,

Eric

thers is a white honda witch would more then likely be in the 9.s if the trannys would stay together well it use to be white if he hasnt painted it or started the supra build.. not going to say any names

Oh I see. I've never heard anyone use "3- and a half" lol. I think we need to play 10- 4 or 5 games of call of duty soon. Its been awhile and i'm rusty as shit.

lol, yea i just made all that shit up.

Yea I've been playing, trying to get all the camo for all the weapons

If you are referring to my 3000GT (Which hasn't moved in well over a year) then I would lose that same bet all day long. Difference is I realize this and could care less. I only own the car at this point because it still makes me a lot of money :)

Jeff

3000gt > dsm

NEON KILLER I THINK VWJEFFS VW WOULD ROLL ON YOURS IF HE EVER BROUGHT IT OUT.. he likes to keep it in his garage all cleaned up.

I called eveyone out time after time, hes been there for a couple races, he never wanted to race his vw.

His buddy has a sick red one vr6, I beat that one two however his trans was messing up.

Im the champ, get at me one you got one for me to race if not, no care

Me and critter go way back, Ill race him but we gotta drive around for 15mins first to make sure its a true street car:cool:

what makes you think its not... look at my motor its all rusty and stuff... and its a stock block