Engine problem..Help!

Termin8er04

i have deleted the pprv on my car because i had the dreaded 'hesitation' between shifts issue. deleted the pprv, added the kb frps disc, and have never blown an frps (knock on wood). i had to pay $15 for mine---tiny washer with a hole in it. check your oil to make sure it doesn't smell like gas. when the frps blows, it can (not always) allow quite a bit of fuel into your crankcase, necessitating an oil change.

most common inciting event of a blown frps??? ----a missed shift, where you over-rev the car.

I am too lazy to order a disc so I usually just keep a spare FRPS around. I don't have one right now so, I guess it's time to order one.

I am too lazy to order a disc so I usually just keep a spare FRPS around. I don't have one right now so, I guess it's time to order one.

like dave said, kenne bell's customer service line is atrocious. the whole reason i didn't buy the 2.6 kenne bell blower was that i couldn't get any info/pricing from the fuckers who worked there, because i could not get through.

like dave said, kenne bell's customer service line is atrocious. the whole reason i didn't buy the 2.6 kenne bell blower was that i couldn't get any info/pricing from the fuckers who worked there, because i could not get through.

I think that they literally have one phone line. What a joke.

same here tom had to call the other day and got through on like the 2nd try, and they even offered to send him a pulley and bolt for free!!!! some guy named mike real cool guy

I've heard that once you get them on the phone that they are great, but getting them is a crap shoot.

Well I have heard there customer service is better now. I havent had any problems. They do respond to fax and emails too. CJ

good, then when i'm ready to buy the big-daddy 2.8 mammoth i should have no problem getting through

OK update...It was the FRPS!!! I unpluged it and she idled fine. I had the part shipped to ford(germain sawmill), then installed it this morning. They charged me $80 so it was a bit steep for that little part but, glad thats all it was. Shes running top notch now! thanks for all the help!

OK update...It was the FRPS!!! I unpluged it and she idled fine. I had the part shipped to ford(germain sawmill), then installed it this morning. They charged me $80 so it was a bit steep for that little part but, glad thats all it was. Shes running top notch now! thanks for all the help!

make sure your oil does not smell like gas (read my post on page 1 on this). you should buy another frps and keep one in the glove box. once they pop, they just don't stop. and $80 is the going rate for these--no other way to get them cheaper.

make sure your oil does not smell like gas (read my post on page 1 on this). you should buy another frps and keep one in the glove box. once they pop, they just don't stop. and $80 is the going rate for these--no other way to get them cheaper.

Yea, I changed the oil when I changed the FRPS. I saw your post on page 1 so I followed your direction. :)