New from Athens

backwoodsboy

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually had the MISfortune of attending one of the Deftone's last runs up @ Polaris Ampitheatre. The dude was so out of his mind and sounded like shit I was pissed.

He could barely stand, and was about boo'd off the stage. I like alot of deftones songs as well, at least the non thrashy ones. :)

They need to get back to the thrashy sound.

I actually had the MISfortune of attending one of the Deftone's last runs up @ Polaris Ampitheatre. The dude was so out of his mind and sounded like shit I was pissed.

He could barely stand, and was about boo'd off the stage. I like alot of deftones songs as well, at least the non thrashy ones. :)

I saw them open for Metallica in '02 or '03(I think). Chino nearly fell off the stage in an intoxicated stumble every song. :lol:

And to keep this on-topic, here's my old 240:

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l17/mikehaze_2006/1991%20s13/conessig.jpg

^Then he stepped up to the big leagues and bought a minicooper.

I never owned a Mini. :confused::confused:

...and I believe you paid 1/3 of the price of a Mini just on a transmission swap for an SVX. Hmmm, Mr. Ivegrownupandtalkdowntopeopleaboutspendingmonies.

Guest Removed
Yes, he's right. Every car on this planet sucks besides my totally awesome stock f-body.

shouldnt you be washing your mullet :gtfo:

Guest Removed
:confused::confused::confused:

:confused::confused::confused:

I'm almost remorseful continuing this, as I'm not sure if you really are this gullible.

wanna buy your jeep doors back now?

and no, i hope no one is that gullible

Yes, he's right. Every car on this planet sucks besides my totally awesome stock f-body.

Everyone just ignore this guy. He is probably drunk, and has nothing better to do. He has the "F-Body is better than anything else" bug right now, but no money to mod with.

If you see him out later with the "will give handjobs for ls1 parts" sign, at least throw him a buck or two.

Guest Removed
Can't find it, disappeared after Halloween '03

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/Ricochet16/Halloween030017.jpg

well get it back with this

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/funny%20shit/l_094c622b4e679f0642768ecd46e7318e.jpg

let it flow....let it flow in the wind

Everyone just ignore this guy. He is probably drunk, and has nothing better to do. He has the "F-Body is better than anything else" bug right now, but no money to mod with.

If you see him out later with the "will give handjobs for ls1 parts" sign, at least throw him a buck or two.

You mean there's something cooler than an F-Body? I didn't know...and no I haven't been drinking...much...

I'm only drunk on Monday's anymore, dollar beers at murphys.

Murphy McFlips? I just went there for the first time, I am there next monday haha.

do you own anything that runs yet?

all my cars run slut, im not a kid, and i bet anything in my driveway would walk your big bad ls1 that you payed way to much for. im willing to say the newb is a better driver than you will ever be, and prolly has more worth on this forum than cat posters and shitty antics that you provide. its a good thing your gf is cute cause if not you would be the most useless fuck on this board ( next to paul)