Cheaper Than Dirt Deals...yikes!

Rayman

Who wants a box of .380 blazer? Well Cheaper Than Dirt's got the hook up:

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/AMM3172-5.html

Or do you need to restock your 9mm supply?

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/ItemListing.aspx?catid=736

$29.79 for a box of Wolf!?! Man, I better get a case.

Cheaper Than Dirt?!?!? It's not even cheaper than GOLD! Cheaper Than Diamonds, maybe. But DIRT?!?! This is price gouging at a comedic level. Ok, now that I'm done with my rant, I'm going to sit back and wait for the first jackass to come in here and tell me it's "supply and demand".

You just have to look around. I stop my all the walmarts around me every couple days and have been finding 9MM at a few of them. I'm stockpiling my own arsenal. It seems like ammo is the only good investment. Buy a box for $9, and sell for $29.

I have never found anyone with good 9mm prices on line. I even have looked into buying bulk and still it is cheaper for me to find the 100 round boxes of Whinchester white boxes than to buy on line. They are just becoming a pain to find anymore in stock.

Cheaper Than Dirt has been gouging for a while now. And stockpiling right now is stupid, IMO. Nothing's gonna happen for a long, long time.

Stockpilers and Hoarders are the reason you're seeing the ridiculous prices right now. :rolleyes:

Exactly. Last time I went shooting was I think November, and only because my CCW class provided ammo. Right now it's not worth the effort or money to go shooting, I'll wait it out.

I bought a cheap S&W flashlight off Cheaper Than Dirt. But after seeing this and the $40 pmags a few months ago, they're never getting any business from me again. You can't help but laugh at a $70 box of blazer .380.

I don't really stock pile ammo either. I just have enough for the range and for when the zombies come.