Columbus Car Audio

Radio Flyer1647545514

Wow, wonderful service from the guys at Columbus Car Audio in Reynoldsburg, went in just looking to get my trunk insulated and I came out with the music sounding better than ever in my car.

They really helped me out by fixing a speaker that was not even working, readjusting all my settings on my amp/ head unit to make my personal music experience even better!

The insulation of my trunk went very well too!

Highly recommended!!!

Guest Removed

neither was the stuff i had put in.

built in radar detector, and a alarm

2 weeks after, gone. and thats the only thing they stole. granted the guys got caught. and that been long said and over. but has fouled me on having anyone install anything in one of my cars ever again. but then, at this point i dont think i ever will.

im glad it went well ryan. dont mind my pissy rant about them. i would buy from them again.

now they are going to come back and steal all the stuff they installed...

has happened before..true story

Yeah there was a guy working on the west side that would keep one of the remotes....

That was Circa 1999

Wow, wonderful service from the guys at Columbus Car Audio in Reynoldsburg, went in just looking to get my trunk insulated and I came out with the music sounding better than ever in my car.

They really helped me out by fixing a speaker that was not even working, readjusting all my settings on my amp/ head unit to make my personal music experience even better!

The insulation of my trunk went very well too!

Highly recommended!!!

That is surprising. I always heard terrible stories about them. I used to take alot of their business years ago before I quit. I cannot tell u how many times I have fixed there screw-ups!