im going to need help moving

Guest Removed

Guest Removed

into the new building. talk to him today, and its basiclly mine, just waiting on them to clean it out.

people with strong back's a plus.

and im going to need a inclosed. cant afford to pay to have my box towed again. and it would help move several cars aswell!

not sure on the time frame yet, but im planning ahead none the less

i will have some space for people to store and maybe even work on there cars aswell. pm for more info on that!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can help on saturday evenings and sunday/ mondays. Just post up here when youre ready and Ill give you a call for more info. Or you can PM when you need the help. I dont have any hauling vehicles to offer but, I can lift stuff.

I can help on saturday evenings and sunday/ mondays. Just post up here when youre ready and Ill give you a call for more info. Or you can PM when you need the help. I dont have any hauling vehicles to offer but, I can lift stuff.

Dance off?

Rob, let me know if you need stuff hauled because I will bring the truck if you do.

Guest Removed
im more worried about moving my box...i need a enclosed with a smooth ramp up. im not paying 150 to move it again..f that i need to move a few cars up there aswell. well maybe just 2 or 3, but still. plus with my truck and a trailer i think i can get most of it in 2 or 3 trips...just waiting on them at this point.

I have car haulers and a trailer that will lower to the ground and lift back to ride height. I prefer to get only one trailer so a car hauler or a box mover your choice and I also will be on a tight time frame with the trailer so you would have to be ready to move it when I am. Just give me a time frame and I will see what I can do. I would rather move the box than the cars. Of course this is dependant on the weight of the box.

Guest Removed
I have car haulers and a trailer that will lower to the ground and lift back to ride height. I prefer to get only one trailer so a car hauler or a box mover your choice and I also will be on a tight time frame with the trailer so you would have to be ready to move it when I am. Just give me a time frame and I will see what I can do. I would rather move the box than the cars. Of course this is dependant on the weight of the box.

6 feet long, 6 feet high, 2 feet deep. and its stuffed full.very very heavy..i may just have to find a tow truck to steal...only way i have ever moved it was with a roll back. im sure i can get a car trailer to move the cars...im just worried about the box..cant move everything but it...that would just be dumb..but im sure it will get figured out when the time comes

Guest tbutera2112
I picked up my buddies box when he moved. It was very heavy as well fully loaded. Can you guesstimate the weight?

a billion pounds...his box is fucking massive...its not getting picked up