im going to need help moving

Guest Removed

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed

well talked to the landlord today...rent seems to be more then what i was told the first time :rolleyes: and the current tenant has not move shit.

told him the sooner its empty, the faster i can hand him cash :)

looks like im going to just go ahead and keep full steam at the house for a while longer till they have a idea when they will be out.:(

i'll start a move thread when the times comes. thanks for all the support.

and, if i havent got back with you on something just pm or call.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Removed

bringing this back up..if all goes well monday...im moving!

or unless dyno brian sits down with me this weekend..

somewhat of a central location...

everyone cross your fingers for me

Guest Removed
where are you moving to monday if things go well?

over off james road, and ill be able to double my space up hen time comes..which im sure will be sooner then later..

oh btw..i have cards now..come grab some

Guest tbutera2112
over off james road, and ill be able to double my space up hen time comes..which im sure will be sooner then later..

oh btw..i have cards now..come grab some

got room for my car and the 4 wheeler?

Guest tbutera2112
youre car done? if so, dont drive it. we dont need it going back to kevins :p

lol no its not done yet...and once its done im gonna try to not drive it, but the gas mileage makes it so tempting!... when its done ill hunt down a trailer sometime and find a weekend that youre not busy... kurt is buying the drivetrain, so ill bring the car by the shop and we can yank it out and then ill trailer the car home...i may just make AAA do it since its free lol

Guest tbutera2112
bet the mileage isnt any better now with the blower bypass is it? btw did that take care of the issue?

mileage hasnt changed... still getting 12.5 consistently... but yea that took care of it! thanks

Guest tbutera2112
keep the foot out of it...

or get a tuner with a gas saving tune in it, and then a power tune for them random friday nights

trying to resist the mod bug with this one, since im so close to having everything i need for the stang!

Guest Removed
trying to resist the mod bug with this one, since im so close to having everything i need for the stang!

get your paypal setup? your spacers are ready. or am i selling you mine for 1/2 price and buying the new ones? lmk pm

Guest tbutera2112
rob, you gonna be there today? ive pretty much decided i dont wanna go to my evening class...so i can swing by around 4 and stay till 8ish if you need help around the shop with anything

Guest Removed
rob, you gonna be there today? ive pretty much decided i dont wanna go to my evening class...so i can swing by around 4 and stay till 8ish if you need help around the shop with anything

should be out there then..trying to find a tow truck to grab my box, to dodge the rain if at all possible :(

More than happy to assist you in the move. Call me @ 614.272.1800

15% Discount off normal rates!

Thanks, Brandon

should be out there then..trying to find a tow truck to grab my box, to dodge the rain if at all possible :(

problem solved.