A knock at the door 2:30 am

Ramsey

Here I am sleeping and then my new guard dog starts freaking out, a knock at the door. Turns out to be a Cop, and he says swat is coming to raid the house next door. He has me turn off my outdoor flood lights and says swat might excort us out of our house. So, i go back to my room and watch from the window.

I look outside cops in full riot gear, shot guns, and a few large swat trucks. After about an hour they start knocking on the neighbors door and announcing who they are, no reply. They repeat a few times, but still no reply. I noticed their car was not in the driveway, looks like no one is home. now it is about 4am and everyone is leaving, doesnt even look like they went into the house.

WTF! Now what? Just live next to people who done something wrong bad enough to bring swat and dozens of cops. My neighbors are an older nice couple who look like the grand parents of two grand sons between 16-25. The younger kids have asked my brother if he wanted to buy weed, but it didnt seem like they have customers coming to their house. It is just sketch as fuck.

Well, it seems like a cop will be sitting out front for a while. What is going to happen next?

end.

Cliffs, cops knock on my door to warn me of the raid of the neighbors, nothing happens.

EDIT: looks like they got him after he barricaded himself in. Looks like a warrant served for armed robbery. If you watch 10tv our house has the American flag in the window.

Edited by Ramsey

What a fucking tease lol. Out of curiosity, do the younger kids live there?

IDK, my brother sees them during the day every once and a while, i have only ever seen them on the weekends.

I'm picking up a shotgun tomorrow. I will be getting my cc as well.

At 2am...I would have been able to offer them the weapon in my hand to assist in the raid. :)

WTH kind of people live next to you?

see below

My neighbors are an older nice couple who look like the grand parents of two grand sons between 16-25. The younger kids have asked my brother if he wanted to buy weed, but it didnt seem like they have customers coming to their house.

Swat came into my house. Disrespected my whoe famiry.

I seriously just laughed half my sub outta my mouth. I just pictured this FOB asian saying that in a mean tone and just lost it.

Priceless movie quote:cool:

LOL. like imagine the North korean dictator out of "team america, world police" saying that

I have had swat raid 2 of my neighbors houses. One at my current house and again at my last house. Shits crazy setting up drug houses in nice neighborhoods.[/Quote]

I wish I had known how much $$$ was in that house. I would have robbed the mother fucker.