Gold turbo'd RSX on 270 dublin

Mike_Shepard

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I know him, he tried to get on here but got destroyed in the oven. On his race tune (still pump gas) I think he makes like 430ish whp. He was probably only running 9lbs...just assuming since he was just driving around. So probably closer to 300whp. He doesn't have second gear tho lol

Haha ok so I just talked to him. He said you weren't ever pulling on him at all during the race, and that he didn't even downshift into 4th. These are his words not mine, I'm not taking sides, just presenting what he said. I'm just sitting here laughing as the middle man lol.

Haha ok so I just talked to him. He said you weren't ever pulling on him at all during the race, and that he didn't even downshift into 4th. These are his words not mine, I'm not taking sides, just presenting what he said. I'm just sitting here laughing as the middle man lol.

It's kewl man But he was falling back I had about half a car on him then he about ripped his shifter out the trans shifting to either 4th or 6th so he down shifted something to 3rd or 5th. But like I said after he did that he did start pulling on me and my clutch was toast