Do NOT rent from Harvet Glen on Georgesville Rd!

GonneVille

I have had it with these people and their shitty book-keeping.

They're trying to charge me $30 for a water bill from February of last year. They say when they switched over to the new flat-rate billing system, they missed a monthly charge. Understand, I have the note in hand saying that the payments to them begin March 1st, and the charge was for February...

Meanwhile, they're claiming the $30 balance has been on there since then, but they have NEVER attempted to collect, or even notified us of a balance against us till yesterday. Not even when we renewed the lease in September. In fact, they keep screwing up our rent amount and sending us notes that we have a $5 CREDIT every month.

So basically, as far as I know, this "debt" originated yesterday in somebody's fevered imagination.

Now the bitch who manages the place is refusing to give me the number for the owner(her direct supervisor), AND she's saying that the owner may refuse to accept this month's rent without the additional charge!

So, I'm eating lunch, then I'm going over to the Columbus Urban League to file a complaint and find out how to get these fuckers to eat their own stupid mistake and start obeying the damn law.

Oh, yeah, the manager thing also said they can just take the balance out of next month's rent. I told her she can try taking it out of an escrowed payment.

BTW, anybody ever hear of a ledger program that can't be edited to correct an entry mistake? They're claiming theirs can't be edited...FUCKING FAIL.

Escrow homie.

Damn skippy. Process will be followed, to the fucking letter.

Messed with the wrong asshole. I'm unemployed, I got nothing better to do than make life hell for these ass-hats. It's nice to be able to take time and really savor being an asshole for once.

Damn skippy. Process will be followed, to the fucking letter.

Messed with the wrong asshole. I'm unemployed, I got nothing better to do than make life hell for these ass-hats. It's nice to be able to take time and really savor being an asshole for once.

It is. Since I get to repo cars on a weekly basis it helps me fill my asshole quota like I need to.