Trade....

Jordy_is_on

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Trading my DA9 integra for a MkIII Toyota Supra Turbo....

More your guy's Style Cause MkIII muh favs Car. and i you dont like meh dis tyme i donz giva shiat.

http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/rr324/Blood_MK/dumbass.png

IF this is the car you are trading:

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd174/Jordo8986/0313091841.jpg

Then a motorized barstool would make for a good trade. YES get the Supra, just come on here and ask permission before doing ANYTHING to it.

Sorry Man but i dont need you guys treating me like a fucking twelve year old that knows nothing some of you guys are joking around but some of you need to chill on the thrashin an bashin. plz kthx

I just asked a simple question not for all this negativity.

Guest Removed
Is this A good Idea to be getting Away from Honda into a Turbo'd supra? Is this car jus going to be Breaking on me alot or do they have a sturdy Reputation? good car or bad car to have as a daily ?

either way your fucked...all cars break. new and old

Guest Removed
Sorry Man but i dont need you guys treating me like a fucking twelve year old that knows nothing some of you guys are joking around but some of you need to chill on the thrashin an bashin. plz kthx

look at this fucking first post in this thread. you are the one coming off as a 12 year old.

if you dont fucking like it, log out and dont come back :gtfo:

Guest Removed
Not yet....I see some potential. Let's play it out and see if he makes the right decision by getting rid of his girlie car.

better off with the da then the mk3.

hell almost looks like the one i just sold

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/the%20shitvic/000_0004.jpg

Its bullshit man People get on these site for Fun and for help not to get told theyre style is Gay go slit your wrist and die now? wtf kinda person is that fucking cruel to dog some one else style who are you to determine right and wrong o some one's personal style?
  • Downvote 2

You know, I've had two different people offer to trade their honda's for my WRX. I guess they have just realized there is nothing good about a honda, and that starting with a good platform will give them better results for less money.

I just asked a simple question not for all this negativity.

When you start a new job or meet new people, do you automatically start acting like a tool, no. You wait until people get to know you first then ease into it. But you start out as an entire 1001 piece set. Hard to take anything you say seriously when you post like you did above. Tisk tisk.