Trade....

Jordy_is_on

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to the meet tonight ?

LMAO ... why ... would you like a race ...

... for pinks ...

for the respect ...

and for half a gallon of moo juice ?

Fuck this Site your all a bunch of dumbass dickheads

Ban me I don't give a Fuck

Dude... Instead of posting in the forum described as:

This is the automotive-related Common Area. This area covers all automotive related topics, anything from that car you saw on the road to the concept car you read about.

You instead posted in a forum described as:

Welcome to the CR Flame Room. If you can't stand the heat, get outta The Kitchen.

and then proceeded to post like this:

More your guy's Style Cause MkIII muh favs Car. and i you dont like meh dis tyme i donz giva shiat

And you're surprised about the reaction you got?? You dug your own hole, and you're pissed at US? :nono:

you guys couldve corrected me and moved the post my bad for not being and instant know everything about your forums.

Michael Jackson has something for you

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d156/worldclassartist2004/mj2.gif

You should have lurked a bit, to figure out how the sites operates. We are bash happy here, so don't give us a reason to.

Honest opinion... if someone is willing to trade a turbo supra for your integra, that car more-than-likely is a bigger turd than the one you have already. Seriously, who trades down? I'd stick with the car you have.

You should have lurked a bit, to figure out how the sites operates. We are bash happy here, so don't give us a reason to.

Quoted for truth. I lurked for a while and read many threads before I started posting regularly so that I could understand how this monster works. And everyone here is an asshole, thats why I like it! Quit getting all butt hurt.

Guest Removed
Quoted for truth. I lurked for a while and read many threads before I started posting regularly so that I could understand how this monster works. And everyone here is an asshole, thats why I like it! Quit getting all butt hurt.

no your just a terd burglar :gtfo:

Sorry Man but i dont need you guys treating me like a fucking twelve year old that knows nothing some of you guys are joking around but some of you need to chill on the thrashin an bashin. plz kthx

I just asked a simple question not for all this negativity.

We don't even know what the fuck you're asking. From the looks of things you are speaking text message like my 12 year old niece, can't spell, or just honestly talk like that. So in your language plz use PROPER english. Kthx dwg, thn we dun gna bashin u.

Is this A good Idea to be getting Away from Honda into a Turbo'd supra? Is this car jus going to be Breaking on me alot or do they have a sturdy Reputation? good car or bad car to have as a daily ?

You drive a Honda now..... a Supra cant be much worse :)

CLASSIC thread gents. Seeing the exponential decline of the one that calls himself "DA b-16" was simply beautiful. From his first to last post, i was hooked. I cant wait to see the complete shit he churns out next.

I'm posting this and I don't care.

Fucking Brian (V8 BEAST), Demote the Admin!

anonymous info posted

O'Doyle's rep is busted out. So awesome. I'm giving plus rep to O'Doyle for that Rep.

epic!

Edited by V8 Beast