Red, turbo NSX?

MrMeanGreen

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The kid is a douche if its who I think it is. You can have any car and be faster than any of my cars but with a shitty attitude you ruin yourself in the long run.

Fail for the NSX owner

Fail for street racing and talking about it on here

Fail for beating a car that only has 3.2l of displacement

It went High low 11's at kilkare last year if its the one Im thinking of.

However If im wrong I fail myself.

If it's who I'm thinking of....didn't he have a bagged 94ish Accord?

It was a civic and he curbed it in scioto high schools parking lot. Probably trying to drift. Shoulda seen how ricey it looked with the black front bumper.

It was a civic and he curbed it in scioto high schools parking lot. Probably trying to drift. Shoulda seen how ricey it looked with the black front bumper.

The one guy is Zach with the wide body and black wheels. He had a bagged accord when I went to school with him at St. Charles. Him and his dad used to have a nice foxbody mustang before that if I remember correctly.

The one guy is Zach with the wide body and black wheels. He had a bagged accord when I went to school with him at St. Charles. Him and his dad used to have a nice foxbody mustang before that if I remember correctly.

St Charles crew represent.... Class of 96 here.

Thats kinda crazy. 2 Red Boosted NSX's, and before they had the NSX's they each had accord/civics. Im thinkin about Sean though, not someone named Zach. And i believe i saw zachs nsx once, before it had the turbo kit. Thing looks like a damn hot wheels car in person.

Yep, that's who I'm talking about.

I take it you know Martin then? I work with him now.

I saw this car last night he was taking people for rides in it, when a guy with a Teg (Kip) asked to run, the douche with the nsx was like "I dont have a clutch (but was flooring it up and down the road we were at???), and I have no gas" what lame ass excuses to a race with a teg.... this dude was a faggot!

BTW do those ugly cars have beefed up Accord Motors???:D

yep, but they actually are fairly strong motors, my buddy just did a twin turbo setup on a V6 accord motor with stock bottom end. I'm not a Honda fan by any means but I was actually impressed.

Thats him. The foxbody belongs to jeff, his younger brother thats on here.