Saturday Night

wagner

Dunno, I went to QS&L last night so I doubt Ashley is feeling that.

PS. If you got any "good" pics of my car, let me know. I don't really have many pictures.

Dunno, I went to QS&L last night so I doubt Ashley is feeling that.

PS. If you got any "good" pics of my car, let me know. I don't really have many pictures.

I got some pretty good shots I will be adding them to my smugmug account later. Somebody with some photochop skills could take them to the next level.

Thought about QS&L but I would like to hit someplace else up to avoid the fucktard ricers.

Dave and Busters? or Lucky's? I really don't care if I had a house I would have some BBQ action

Guest Removed

dude just google "fail".

now you have plenty of pics :p

I got some pretty good shots I will be adding them to my smugmug account later. Somebody with some photochop skills could take them to the next level.

Thought about QS&L but I would like to hit someplace else up to avoid the fucktard ricers.

Dave and Busters? or Lucky's? I really don't care if I had a house I would have some BBQ action

Red Robin is always delicious. Plus, it will put us next to a few good places to meet up afterwards. Think about it.

I will be at Ricetown, USA.

Oh fuck, I have a 4-cylinder so I guess I will fit right in.

But, once the ricers ladies hear the supercharger they will flock to me. The whine is like a dog whistle -- ricers can't hear it but the ladies can.

Ghey. You wanna eat before ricetown? Im really craving some red robins right now.

:LOL... FYI trying to set up another spot outside of the set meeting spot can get you evicted from a thread (to avoid confusion).

And Rob, you dont have to plan for a westside meet. People are ALLLLLLWAYSSSSSSS THERE lol!

I'm about to go workout then catch up on work I missed messing with me vehicle. If you guys still have energy after D&B's and want to play xbox or dildo fetch give me a call :p