New pics of my Civic

Comebackkid

Guest Removed
I want nothing to do with that car. It's haunted and doesn't like motors. Plus, it's already sold.

ive heard, that when someone push's motor's to far with no sort of tuning, a car will be called haunted that dont like motors..

hurry up and find a car for me to build for you..just give up on the shitvette already..this isnt a hot rad mag :gtfo:

ive heard, that when someone push's motor's to far with no sort of tuning, a car will be called haunted that dont like motors..

hurry up and find a car for me to build for you..just give up on the shitvette already..this isnt a hot rad mag :gtfo:

As soon as BWC settlement comes I will give you a call. (And it will be a long overdue Shitvette) :D

Thing would prolly rock alot of cars not knowing that a turbo 4 cly can be pretty quick from a roll. BTW you should get the car painted to match would look pretty nice.

I'm not going to make it a roll car well not all roll. I'm getting launch control some type of aftermarket axles and better slicks

QUOTE]

Pushing stock motors with tune. Stretching rods was my problem on the old turbo dodges.. Still would've rock your integra lol

And another thing I'm not doing is bodykit wing decals gutting the car nothing like that. I have to have a full interior car with working heat,deforst,factory gauges FACTORY

Yeah thats a good thing, my car has every option still, full interior only thing I can not get working is the AC I do not have all the skyline ac system.