new from south bloomfield

nuttinfas

new guy from south bloomfield. had me a few nice cars till about 2 years ago. had 2 stangs and 2 camaro. not a big chevy nor ford guy. just love goin fast. The stangs where both cobra and pretty modded. ill try and get pics up of the one but not sure i have any of the other. ANd i had 2 camaros. one an 01 z-28 and the other was a 00 z-28. I didn't have them all at once but over the past 8 years i had 1 at a time.

Now i got married, had a kid, sold the cars so the wife could stay home and take care of our kid till she starts school. I drive a 00 s-10 all beat to hell and back and she has an 05 trailblazer 4x4. I'll be getting me a stang in about 1 year which is when i finish school and such.

hope this works for the cr peps and i'll try some pics homefully....:bangbang:

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa28/jayare98/100_0601.jpg

Edited by nuttinfas

Guest tbutera2112
why in the hell do you have the piece of shit car and shes rollin in a fairly new trailblazer, when youre the one who communtes to work and she stays at home......welcome i guess, get pics up

welcome. awaiting pics. hang in there--you'll hear plenty of guys here bash marriage for various reasons, but i've been happily married for almost 6 years, with our 3rd kid on the way shortly. marriage does not equal the end of fast cars/fun. hell, my wife absolutely hates cars, but it was her idea for me to get my cobra 5 years ago. countless mods, and two more muscle cars later, i'm pretty happy here.

+ rep pending pictures

kirk

Guest tbutera2112
wasnt knocking on marriage....just not sure why his wife gets the nice car when she stays at home and hes stuck driving a beater a to work

Guest Removed
wasnt knocking on marriage....just not sure why his wife gets the nice car when she stays at home and hes stuck driving a beater a to work

why take the nice car? i sure wouldnt want me kids broke down on the side of the road to feed my car ego..maybe you'll understand that when old girl gets prego :gtfo:

Guest tbutera2112
why take the nice car? i sure wouldnt want me kids broke down on the side of the road to feed my car ego..maybe you'll understand that when old girl gets prego :gtfo:

dont even joke about that shit.... :eek:

+1 that's why i had to get rid of my '90 grand prix, and will part ways with our 120k mile '99 sentra at the end of our stay in tampa. just can't take the risk of having a car break down (especially in the winter) with toddlers in the car.

ill try and get some pics of my wife ride. hopefully the snow will go away.... or wait, maybe it will stay and well go have fun in the 4 wheel drive.

and yeah, wife gets the new ride, kids much more important to me....... ull understand some day im sure..

Welcome noob. Decent intro so far, but you kinda type like Paul (you'll see what I mean soon enough). So clean that up a little bit and you'll have a nice stay here at asshole central.

Im not even in this thread and im getting made fun of. What the hell?

Welcome noob. Decent intro so far, but you kinda type like Paul (you'll see what I mean soon enough). So clean that up a little bit and you'll have a nice stay here at asshole central.

i get kinda lazy i guess. lol. ull have that once in a while. i need to get pics of the wifes ride so i can see the rest of the board. i dont have any other pics that a decent of my other cars.

Welcome....I might be moving to the ashville southbloomfield area soon. I have an 03 Cobra and my girl drives an 01 SS.

corey wasnt there a camaro that a girl drove a few years ago from circleville. it looked just like the one in the pic. i belive she went to logan elm about the same time as you. i may be wrong.

Guest Removed
Keep forming actual sentences like this one and I'll have no more material man! :p

plus 1... but as long as he has a neon i'll have plenty of material!

zing