New to CR from Cleveland

Tranman

Thanks for the warm welcome guys... as far as performance mods go, it has a Stage 5 Performance kit from Renntech - ECU tune, larger pulley, headers, larger throttle body, CF airbox, intercooler pump upgrade, and auxiliary heat exchanger. It also has a vacuum actuated exhaust bypass at the headers....so when I hit boost, the exhaust is dumped :)

It "is" lowered with a RennTech ELM..but that photo was taken on "comfort"...it drops like 1/2 in or so in Sport mode. The tires are also too large of an aspect ratio (overall diameter is too tall). I'm going to be remedying it soon with new properly sized tires.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys... as far as performance mods go, it has a Stage 5 Performance kit from Renntech - ECU tune, larger pulley, headers, larger throttle body, CF airbox, intercooler pump upgrade, and auxiliary heat exchanger.It also has a vacuum actuated exhaust bypass at the headers....so when I hit boost, the exhaust is dumped :)

It "is" lowered with a RennTech ELM..but that photo was taken on "comfort"...it drops like 1/2 in or so in Sport mode. The tires are also too large of an aspect ratio (overall diameter is too tall). I'm going to be remedying it soon with new properly sized tires.

^This is how I read it. Very, very cool. :thumbup: