2009 Suzuki Gladius

Casper

This is the only aftermarket radiator I have ever came across.http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/PWR-Aluminum-Radiator-Suzuki-SV650-SV-650-2003-2008_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ72Q3a1205Q7c66Q3a2Q7c65Q3a12Q7c39Q3a1Q7c240Q3a1318Q7c301Q3a1Q7c293Q3a1Q7c294Q3a50QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem140292333079QQitemZ140292333079QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

I don't know if it is any bigger or not. I also don't know anyone who has one. I have a stock 1K radiator for sale on SVR

$120 for pick up. I'm selling it for $150 shipped.

I have more pic of stuff in here.

http://s159.photobucket.com/albums/t132/mdnd777/daves%201K%20parts/

Wow I have really jacked this thread up pretty good!:(

radiatorbest22.jpg

to be totally honest just to be different. plus it might help it run cooler and i am always trying to get my pcs to run cooler so why not my bike also.

Maybe you could change thermostats. I'm looking into it right now. IDK never looked into it till now. I will make a SV talk thread when I figure something out. What is the hottest temp you have seen. I think my fan turns on around 212. It has been discussed on SVR a lot and 212 is about right.

I tried to start a new thread in TEch but I guess I'm not allowed.

Anyways I look up the thermostat on Ron Ayres. They only show one thermostat and tempsensor. So I called and they said they don't know of any aftermarket lower temp thermostat ot a lower temp Tempture sensor. With a bigger radiator it might not warm up as fast but the temp sensor works in conjunction with the thermostat to actuate the fan to kick on. Someone correct me if I'm wrong! I'm am by no means a expert. I just tinker on everything I own and learn along the way. :D

AMEN Brotha!

Sorry' date=' the naked SV is where it's happening. No frills, no bullshit and extremely capable in the right hands. This new bike looks like dog shit. It reminds me of what Ducati did to the Monster. Except the new Monster actually has performance updates.[/quote']

i've always loved the SV's. had one as my first streetbike and raced one to a few championships in my novice season of roadracing. Amazing bikes for how basic they are. The inverted forks aren't really needed, but i've never ridden one with the gixxer front end either... If i start racing again it mite be back on an SV, for simple fun factor,cheapness, and the close racing