Real racing video

Sam1647545489

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

White, your beat and slow do you even race, my offer still stands.....

Shanton your a fucking idiot, call me when you hit 11's...and your last post makes zero sense...

JP...last I recal im not the one that put my car into the wall on the highway. I will take you up on that bet and regardless I will make it rain wherever the fuck I go. Get your bitch ass down to columbus so we show you a good time. Open the pay pall tomorrow afternoon.

Hey jamie in all seriousnes though I just talked to Don the car should be up there this weekend I will give you a call tomorrow afternoon to give you an update on the situation.

I wasn't the one that said I was going to go 10's. I hope you run some crazy low times and shut ppl up here and everywhere else man. I know my shit is slow. And like I said before, if you cant take some joking then get ur bitch ass outta here and go put ur supra into a river somewhere.

Everyone knows this joke:

What's the difference between a 1200hp Supra and a 600hp Supra?

Nothing. They both run 12s.

I'm watching to see what happens, Cavin.

LOL. Watch out andy, if you joke on him too much he'll tell you ur shit is slow then make a bet with you for 3493689847509348 dollars.

Cavin, let me know when you trap more than 120 or run an 11 second pass. I trap almost 10 mph faster than that Cobra. I think I would fair much better than he did. :bangbang:

Uhhh...I went 11.7 at 123 in my z06 you are full of epic fail.

Heres a question for you linn...How can sam go 10.90's on motor at 125 and you can't go 10 anything with 11 more mph and spray....

Anddddd...sense when does MPH matter hes still running the same time as you idiot which = better driver

JP, sounds good just let me know and shoot me a text, but like I said I claimed I would go 10's which is my orignal bet offer, not 9's

Uhhh...I went 11.7 at 123 in my z06 you are full of epic fail.

Heres a question for you linn...How can sam go 10.90's on motor at 125 and you can't go 10 anything with 11 more mph and spray....

Anddddd...sense when does MPH matter hes still running the same time as you idiot which = better driver

JP, sounds good just let me know and shoot me a text, but like I said I claimed I would go 10's which is my orignal bet offer, not 9's

Nice try La Douche and the war is on.

First of all who said my car has not gone 10s? Second I went 11.30 @ 124 on motor. So you tell me how a car that runs 11.2s @ 130 makes him a better driver? Wouldn't that make you a Jackass?

You can't compair my car to Sam's, our setup were completely different and my car weighs a couple hundred pounds more than his vette did.

Cavin what did the supra run at the track last fall? Of all the high horsepowered car that you have owned how is the fastest you've gone be 11.79 @ 123?

Why was the black Zo6 repainted Cavin?

Nice try La Douche and the war is on.

First of all who said my car has not gone 10s? Second I went 11.30 @ 124 on motor. So you tell me how a car that runs 11.2s @ 130 makes him a better driver? Wouldn't that make you a Jackass?

You can't compair my car to Sam's, our setup were completely different and my car weighs a couple hundred pounds more than his vette did.

Cavin what did the supra run at the track last fall? Of all the high horsepowered car that you have owned how is the fastest you've gone be 11.79 @ 123?

Why was the black Zo6 repainted Cavin?

How can you say that your setup's were completely different, your car is gutted to fucking hell I wouldnt be supprised if it didnt way the same or less than Sam's car.

You have SAM's old motor, same transmission, same shot of spray, better suspension, and a better gear.

FYI it was an 11.70, not 11.79

I've made a whopping 5 passes to your 200 passes on my 4th pass I almost beat your best time in a car with less horsepower...sad

Dude and how exactly did you expect me to go fast in my supra at the track when I couldnt get one clean pass off due to intercooler pipeing blowing off.

PS. Thanks for ruining streetracing for everyone

How can you say that your setup's were completely different, your car is gutted to fucking hell I wouldnt be supprised if it didnt way the same or less than Sam's car.

You have SAM's old motor, same transmission, same shot of spray, better suspension, and a better gear.

I've made a whopping 5 passes to your 200 passes on my 4th pass I almost beat your best time in a car with less horsepower...sad

Dude and how exactly did you expect me to go fast in my supra at the track when I couldnt get one clean pass off due to intercooler pipeing blowing off.

Even with the intercooler pipe blowing off on that 14sec pass, still trapped 100-105 though. Being the first pass in the car, it would have still been a decent time if the i/c piping would of stayed on(considering it was the first time on the track with the car)

How is your best pass EVER close to my best pass on motor? You are half a second away. I love this one Cavin, how much RWHP did your Zo6 make, 480? That the same power my car made at the beginning of the season before the motor was hurt. My car is not gutted, is it lighter than some F-bodies, yes but it is far from gutted. The car still has A/C and power leather seats.

The motor in my car is NOT Sam's old motor; it will however be a Livernois built motor in two weeks. You're right since I go to the track once or twice a year I have over 200 passes on my car with this set up.

Cavin, I don't expect you to go fast in any car. I mean, you went 13s in a 600rwhp Cobra. I just expect you to spend your mother's money on a car, someone else built and then be to lazy to take care of it. I love the fact that you sold the corvette because the tags were expired and you were too lazy to go get them renewed. Are the keys still locked in the GT2, did you ever get the car started or is the battery still dead from 8 months ago?

How is OSU going this year, I mean I know it has to be fun being on academic probation.

Piping does not have an E in it. You make comment about Shanton and his spelling but I see your $40k High School education didn't help you out that much either. I don't want you to ever talk shit about someone not being intelligent when you are the one that had to repeat 5th grade. ZIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

P.S. Just remember Cavin you started this.

How is your best pass EVER close to my best pass on motor? You are half a second away. I love this one Cavin, how much RWHP did your Zo6 make, 480? That the same power my car made at the beginning of the season before the motor was hurt. My car is not gutted, is it lighter than some F-bodies, yes but it is far from gutted. The car still has A/C and power leather seats.

The motor in my car is NOT Sam's old motor; it will however be a Livernois built motor in two weeks. You're right since I go to the track once or twice a year I have over 200 passes on my car with this set up.

Cavin, I don't expect you to go fast in any car. I mean, you went 13s in a 600rwhp Cobra. I just expect you to spend your mother's money on a car, someone else built and then be to lazy to take care of it. I love the fact that you sold the corvette because the tags were expired and you were too lazy to go get them renewed. Are the keys still locked in the GT2, did you ever get the car started or is the battery still dead from 8 months ago?

How is OSU going this year, I mean I know it has to be fun being on academic probation.

Piping does not have an E in it. You make comment about Shanton and his spelling but I see your $40k High School education didn't help you out that much either. I don't want you to ever talk shit about someone not being intelligent when you are the one that had to repeat 5th grade. ZIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

http://smiliesftw.com/x/inoutugh.gif

Wow.

o shit.:funny:

Ok, if you wanna be a grammer king then lets do it. I will start with your first statement. You said I am .5 seconds off your best motor pass. But if you do the math, 11.70 - 11.30 is really only .4 seconds off. Maybe you need to go back to school and repeat math again.

Next, your motor, or should i say Sam's motor was not hurt when you got it installed in your car and went to the track. You are the one that hurt it running from the police that night. Hell you told us yourself it was smoking really bad when you turned it off after running. You prolly burnt the rings out in your glory run from the police.

3rd. Dont lie about your car not being gutting. I mean you took the fucking floor mats out of the car, the inner fender well plastics, the crash beams behind the bumpers, no rear seat and a few other things that I am forgetting.

4th. Lets give up the act already on what motor is in your car. We all know it is Sams motor and I am sure even he will tell everyone on here that it is in your car. Last time I checked it was not a Livernios motor, its a Scoggin Dickie motor that Sam bought 2 yrs ago. All Livernios is doin is a refresh on the rings and rod bolts. So its still a built motor from Scoggin Dickie.

5th. Now since you wanna crack on me for my mom buying my cars lets go back to what you use to do while you were in school, Like I am right now. You use to pay for all your nitrous on your parents CC. I remember you telling me how you told your parents that Jegs was a book store and that is why you spent 50$ a weekend there, buying books. Or how about the countless 200$ gay ass looking Rufus shirts you bought with their money, or the designer jeans. How about the time you told me your mom called you and said good job for not spending over 2k this month on their CC. Go you. And I do recall I think they paid for your trans in your car now from RPM.

6th. Lets talk about who built what car. How many times have you wreched on your car besides changing a set of plugs or draining the catch can. Is it not you who takes your jeep to have the oil change and pay someone 80$ to put synthetic in it for some stupid reason. I mean how many times have you worked on your z28's motor. Have you touched any of the motor with your own tools. Didnt think so, you pay IPS to do everything for you and always have. So lets not go there on who built what cause you didnt build shit on your car either. And the keys for the GT2 are sitting right here on the table. I can go down there start it for if you want to stop by.

7th. Lastly, I dunno what you are trying to say by posting zzzzzzzzziiiiiigggggggg but if you were looking for a witty comeback, the proper word to would have used would be ZZZZZZZZIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGGGG