Real racing video

Sam1647545489

Your right Cavin my parents took my car away from me and put me in time out. Could you please come up with something new you douche? I love how one person tells a joke and you dumb fucks online think its true. It just shows how gullible you are.

I love that you just listen to Sam's storied and think they are true. We just sit here and laugh. Speaking of Sam, why don't you give him the money you owe him so you can have your R1 back? You are the richest broke person I know. Let’s not forget about the time you were wdowntown and ask me to borrow $5 to park the Zo6 in the parking garage. Wait I love this one, Who did you borrow money from at the track two weeks ago so you could race the AMG?

Please quote where I said you don't work on your own cars? Again, so much for your expensive High school education and your reading comprehension skill.

Let me call Sam again and give him some more bullshit info so you can have shit to post online. I'm just starting to have fun with you.

I love that you can't come up with anything on your own and you have to rely on other people.

"Ah............................... Fuckin..................... Ah............. I forgot what I was going to say." - Cavin Green

Linn, then please explain where your car was two summers ago? We all know they took it from you stop lying...

Sam also made out with your sister....BUURNNEDDD

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Linn, then please explain where your car was two summers ago? We all know they took it from you stop lying...

Sam also made out with your sister....BUURNNEDDD

That's ok Cavin, I wanted to tell you Tuesday night at dinner when we were talking about your cousin I fucked her too. :bangbang:

Hopefully ur the supra goes faster than 12's......

That's not disrespect that is a statement that your car will hopefully go 12's

Shanton your a fucking idiot, call me when you hit 11's...and your last post makes zero sense...

What dont you understand?..

Technically if you would want to use that word in its correct way it would be C State.

Hope is for the weak. It will be fast. Doing and saying are two different things.

I walk the talk I speak. Nothing more nothing less.

1. I gave you correct usage for your incorrect usage of the above word.

2. Hope is for the weak, Meaning I think that hope does not get you anywhere.

3. I walk my talk, I do whatever falls out of my mouth. Meaning when I talk I back my words up with actions and or results that already went down. I'm not scared to say what I need to.

4. I dont give a fuck if I ever make it to 11's, and i dont need to make it to 11's for you to come on here and call me a "fucking idiot" You are no where near my level of respectful people that I would take a bullet for.

5. Dont ever call me asking you to back you up on any internet web thread anymore, fight your own fights and use your own two hands to do it.

You just made yourself look like an ass in a way everyone can see it. Proving yourself worth to everyone that has read this thread however they wanna take it.

Id call but I just lost your number, Delete.

Edited by neonkiller

LOL. Watch out andy, if you joke on him too much he'll tell you ur shit is slow then make a bet with you for 3493689847509348 dollars.

I'd bet 39038032803 dollars if my mom gave me a 5,000 allowance each week too.

Fuck this grammar, my mom makes money my parents help me bullshit.

I fail for even replying in this thread.

cavin you are right my grammar does suck.

Ill prolly never make it to the 11's

and you are better than me in every way possible.

there you go.

Im going to work out and get cut. Bye

I did already tonight in between lifting weights at the gym:cool:

So you can get just about any car part correct?... Herd your the man to goto. You got buisness cards?

Glad to hear that you took care of everything. Make sure the spray-on tan looks fabulous. No runs, THERE CANNOT BE RUNS!

In all seriousness, I've got a pretty decent sized catalog, no cards yet however. Getting some vinyl stickers made. You looking for a part?