Real racing video

Sam1647545489

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great video. didn't read any posts after the vid, what did i miss??

Same bullshit as in the kitchen thread, just Linn and Cavin argued here. It's rather entertaining if you want to go back, I think you'll get a chuckle out of it.

Glad to hear that you took care of everything. Make sure the spray-on tan looks fabulous. No runs, THERE CANNOT BE RUNS!

In all seriousness, I've got a pretty decent sized catalog, no cards yet however. Getting some vinyl stickers made. You looking for a part?

Lookin to make you money:bangbang:

And me discount on parts...

you missed, sam making out with linns sister. linn fucking cavins cousin. and something about sams motor.

Funny thing is all my cousins are dudes....what are you trying to say linn...hahahahaha

however sam and linns sister on new years eve...........:cool:

Edited by 996gangsta

Funny thing is all my cousins are dudes....what are you trying to say linn...hahahahaha

however sam and linns sister on new years eve...........:cool:

Do you really want to talk about your female cousin Cavin, I mean I CAN go into detail.

Let's talk about how you sleep on random guy's couches on campus multiple times through the week. You should be the last one to talk about someone else being gay. When you wake up in the morning and can't remember what happened the night before and you ass hurts don't talk to me about it.

Do you really want to talk about your female cousin Cavin, I mean I CAN go into detail.

Let's talk about how you sleep on random guy's couches on campus multiple times through the week. You should be the last one to talk about someone else being gay. When you wake up in the morning and can't remember what happened the night before and you ass hurts don't talk to me about it.

I'm not the one who had dudes from craigslist blowing up my phone for a month straight.

Only things missing in this thread are:

1- A heads up race cavin vs linn with video

2- Pics of said womenz

Well, last summer every time we raced he lost I'll see if there is any video

I don't think linn would want me to start posting pics of all his beat dick girls

Well, last summer every time we raced he lost I'll see if there is any video

I don't think linn would want me to start posting pics of all his beat dick girls

Cavin, Cavin, Cavin, I raced the GT2 4 times ON MOTOR. Twice with Jame in the middle and not only did you get beat by me but, you got beat by Jamie as well. The other 2 times you beat me by a fender and my car was filling the street with smoke, wow you beat my car with a hurt motor good for you.

I will race the GT2 for any amount of money in what ever way you want this spring. Everything you got vs everything I've got.

I can't wait to drag that supra either. Your mom can't buy you a car fast enough to beat me.

Cavin, let me know what a pussy feels like when you actually get to touch one.

Cavin, Cavin, Cavin, I raced the GT2 4 times ON MOTOR. Twice with Jame in the middle and not only did you get beat by me but, you got beat by Jamie as well. The other 2 times you beat me by a fender and my car was filling the street with smoke, wow you beat my car with a hurt motor good for you.

I will race the GT2 for any amount of money in what ever way you want this spring. Everything you got vs everything I've got.

I can't wait to drag that supra either. Your mom can't buy you a car fast enough to beat me.

Cavin, let me know what a pussy feels like when you actually get to touch one.

LOL, I beat Jamies z06 in my gt2 when he was on motor the night of HIN, and I am sure he will come in here and attest to that, Jamie also beat you that night...so quit lying like you always do.

Well go ahead and lock that in for any amount you want, just make sure to pay your parents back first for your attorney fees before losing more money to me.

• Downvote 1

LOL, I beat Jamies z06 in my gt2 when he was on motor the night of HIN, and I am sure he will come in here and attest to that, Jamie also beat you that night...so quit lying like you always do.

Well go ahead and lock that in for any amount you want, just make sure to pay your parents back first for your attorney fees before losing more money to me.

I love that you try to act like your Mom has never helped you out or paid for anything.

Why don't you ask your mom to pay someone to fight your internet battles because, you keep losing with this weak shit. Why don't you try to come up with something a little better than, "pay your parents back for the attorney fee." Do you honestly think I would be speading money on rebuilding the motor in my car if i still owed them? Again so much for that private High School education. Didn't you have to take Gym two summers because you failed it?

I'm sure Jamie will come in this thread and say he beat you that night just like he said it then.

Linn your missing the point, I fully admit that my family supports me 100 percent. You however always give m shit for having everything paid for when infact your parents have supported you fully up untill you graduated last year, hell they even took your car away from you when you didn't graduate in time. So what I'm getting at is you have zero room to talk. As for a race between the two of us, we will lock that in right now, I beat him last year and will beat him again this year

Linn your missing the point, I fully admit that my family supports me 100 percent. You however always give m shit for having everything paid for when infact your parents have supported you fully up untill you graduated last year, hell they even took your car away from you when you didn't graduate in time. So what I'm getting at is you have zero room to talk. As for a race between the two of us, we will lock that in right now, I beat him last year and will beat him again this year

Cavin I'm not giving you shit for your parents supporting you that would make me a hypocrite. I'm giving you shit about being lazy, sleeping on random guy's couches, not knowing what a pussy feels like and calling other people idiots. If you were able to comprehend then you would have been able to figure that out.

When you can come up with $500 or your Breitling, you and I will race. My car should be back together around on the 23rd, after that it's on.