For people running 12's lets race

Comebackkid

That's the lame-ass Honda excuse.

Why not build a V8 (or Supra, or a number of other cars) to run 8's or 9's. There's a worthy challenge, not some tin can Civic running 12's.

It only runs 12's for now untill I get more hours from my job and go get it tune and watch it be alot faster then 12's.. V8's just don't sound cool to me anymore. If I wanted to do a v8 I would have a forged bottomend with a good set of dart heads and build for a shit ton of nitrous and run in the 9's easy. I like motor's that are half there lol

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i run 12.40s lets get it on. $100>?

Tried to pull a fast one huh:rolleyes::eek::bangbang::bs:

94 Mazda RX7 body has about 92,000 miles on it.

98 ls1, heads,cam,injectors,etc etc. motor has about 1,000 miles on new top end.

Just made 395 whp, 360ish tq

Has been a best of 11.55 at 122.8, on motor the car will go 11.70s.

All I'm trying to do is find some good clean racing

Thats not happening on a unprepped street.

Or prepped street with the tires hes got.

Why is this simple fact so easily over looked in every, "my dick is bigger than yours thread"?

Unless the arrangement is run what you brung, it always turns into excuses for why it's not an even race. Or, someone complains the other guy has this or that and is sand bagging.

"Man I would have beat you if my car was 3 pounds lighter. I should have rubbed one out before we raced to shave off the weight."

We are 3 race's away from hearing the above excuse.

And why does it have to be just in the 12's? How about this, "I have a car that I have been able to get 12's out of. If you are in that range and want to run, let me know".

I could care less about drag times. But, it's always the same shit in a 5 page thread about "Who wants to race me?" And that shit seems to be people accepting and the person who posted the challenge sifting through to find who he thinks he can beat. How about, run them and see? If you get beat, Then you can say, " I had him all the way until he sprayed a 250 shot". Fine, then that guy was getting beat and had to spray. That's the race. It is what it is.

The tracks open and the weather is good. Just go race.

All I know is that it's going to be alot funnier to beat a fast v8 with a motor that's half there. And seeing the expression on peoples face when they can't catch a little tin can honda

Ok, dude here is a lesson in "how not to be ghey" .. the reply listed above is so stupid and so overused that it's just not cool anymore. When the majority of the members on this board who have been around racing for years', have seen examples of anything from a mini cooper run 9s to top fuel cars... you saying your little fart can car is gonna beat some ass in a race and were all supposed to act impressed.. WERE NOT!

You wanna run a 12 sec car, go to National Trails or Kil Kare and hit the bracket slots, or watch for the 12 sec class and talk to the guys running it.

Dyno Brian has offered you a run.. run the damn thing. As well as Brian drives he could probably have a 15 sec car and just out drive you to the finish line. All in all I dont think anyone cares. But 5 pages of shit talking over a 12 sec race is STUPID.

Rant over.. LOL