Looking to trade: 2005 CBR 600rr

CantBeRight

I have my 05' 600rr that I might be willing to trade if anyone wants to, I know it's a long long shot but I'd really like to get a 02-04 gixxer 750 but would entertain any reasonbale offer. the 600rr has a few bolt-on's nothing sectacular I just got the bike in November, It has a sprocket(+2 -1) RK chain/ cusotm fabricated exhaust sounds rediculous loud but sounds good! new tires/removed all tribal stickers and just got it painted it's all black looks good, had the pegs/rearsets anodized black let me know...the best way to reach me is cell phone you can call or text 513-706-1621 I don't log in a lot and i always have my phone. thanks guys!

Pic is with tribal stickers but they were removed and now is all black

P5240337.jpg

Yeah I used to be head Fabricator for a custom car shop building custom frames and Air-ride so I decided to go weld some shit and ended up making this exhaust and it looks great and sounds amazing! the pic doesn't do any justice It's angle cut on the tips and I think they look cool. But it's all opinion haha

Man, all you guys getting bored with your bikes need to bring them over to my house and drop them off.... I'll take care of being excited for you.... OK?? sound like a fair trade?:lol: But seriously I wish I had the cash and I'd help solve your boredom....