talk turbo to me for a minute

Dave1647545494

I personally like a correctly sized single. Simplicity.

a pair of t3/t4 hybrids on a stock 5.0 would be laggy.

An automatic takes care of lag. I'm a big fan of P-trim turbines with a 60-64mm comp wheel on stock 5.0's. Full boost by 3,000 or less depending on AR and they make plenty of power to break the stock block. We've tuned a lot of different turbo combinations and this is always my favorite.

Guest Removed

buy a hot side, from chad or anywhere for that matter. pick a turbo and plumb the cold side yourself..

i seen a guy take .68 2.3 turbos and run 10's with a completely stock 5.0

oh and i take it you arent going to sell it now?

I have some mild steel header/crossover kits coming in I can get you hooked up with if your interested. Its going to be like 4 weeks and I would make a good deal on it, I really would like to see how they fit or how much it takes to get it to work on a 5.0 swapped ranger.

As for a hotside, I know you need that and I want that c4 you have, we can do some tradin maybe.....

I have some mild steel header/crossover kits coming in I can get you hooked up with if your interested. Its going to be like 4 weeks and I would make a good deal on it, I really would like to see how they fit or how much it takes to get it to work on a 5.0 swapped ranger.

As for a hotside, I know you need that and I want that c4 you have, we can do some tradin maybe.....

thats what I'm talking about lemme know man :)

Guest Removed
I'm just keeping my options open its going together pretty easy so right now I'm leaning towards a keeper

damn...i was going to sell off all the 5.0 parts and drop a different drivetrain in it and tubb it with a borrowed rearend and ladders :(

oh well. ill drop drop my shit in and out of tylers car and come out and wax some shit this year :D

I personally like a correctly sized single. Simplicity.

a pair of t3/t4 hybrids on a stock 5.0 would be laggy.

An automatic takes care of lag. I'm a big fan of P-trim turbines with a 60-64mm comp wheel on stock 5.0's. Full boost by 3,000 or less depending on AR and they make plenty of power to break the stock block. We've tuned a lot of different turbo combinations and this is always my favorite.

does your car still have the tremec?

I would do a single set up if it was my vehicle less lines to worry about.

does your car still have the tremec?

I would do a single set up if it was my vehicle less lines to worry about.

Supercomp C4 with a UCC converter from Lenny.

The horsepower is irrelivent, he needs at least a p-trim turbine for a 302 with a single, the compressor side can change a bit, but even a 60mm can make enough to destroy a stock shortblock. You arent going to go any smaller than that with a single, and much more than a 64mm with a GOOD turbo will make more than enough power to make a mess. If its not a P-trim a gt 4088 would work well but I would stay in the 60-70mm compressor size.

I don't like cheap turbos for many reasons, on a budget they work great, but I've had MUCH better results from name brand stuff than from MP or chinaturbos in spool time and overall output.

Guest Removed
I wouldn't strap a single t3 to a 5 liter.

i have only seen 2 of them , in most on some cheap builds, and the car seemed to be rather quick for what it is.

neon i call :bs:

and here we go thread shitting again.:o