Cant find bullets WTF

Bhobs

Hubbys out of town so I figured I would get up early and head out pick up some bullets doing a little shooting at the powder room for something to do. No one has any 9mm bullets right now wtf so annoying...they are way to expensive to buy them at the shooting range so fuck it.

just FYI you know its illegal to sell reloads for a profit if you are not licensed as a manufacturer?

It's not in our shop my buddy does it and is in the process of becoming licensed, that is why I said may, not sure if he has completed it all yet.

i wish my significant other complained about not being able to find bullets.

hoblick = lucky man

I think its fun to try anything once and if you dont like it then cool..i love to shoot it makes me feel like a badass , ride 4 wheelers its fun ....ryan used to get mad bc I would find the muddiest shit to run through hehe :) fun times!

What whole system? The firearm sales system? I know you're in the business but it sounds more like the firearm industry is unable to supply the currently sky high demand?

the sales dude at walmart said its bc the price of copper was way up now its done or something who knows..its just dumb.

What whole system? The firearm sales system? I know you're in the business but it sounds more like the firearm industry is unable to supply the currently sky high demand?

Prices in the industry have risen in general, both guns and ammo, due to the paranoia that Obama's gonna take them away or ban them. The difference being, the firearms manufacturers have been relatively able to keep up with the increased demand and prices have risen because people are simply willing to pay. The ammo manufacturers, however, haven't been able to keep up, and the prices have skyrocketed because of it.

So yea, the prices of the whole industry, in general, have risen because people are paranoid.

Hubbys out of town so I figured I would get up early and head out pick up some bullets doing a little shooting at the powder room for something to do. No one has any 9mm bullets right now wtf so annoying...they are way to expensive to buy them at the shooting range so fuck it.

Should've stocked up or just know people in the industry. That's all the more reason to step up to .40S&W and pack more kenetic energy.

We went to the powderroom last sunday and they were out of 9mm, 40 and 45caliber's. If anyone hears of anywhere that has them please let me know :)

I do and I might tell you. :D Defense ammo is usually availible, the hardball is the tough to find at the moment.

I've got some 9mm/.40/.45 hardball coming to me this weekend.