1 part Gin

1 part Rum, light

1 part Tequila, white

1 part Triple Sec

1 part Vodka

1 part Blue Caracou

2 parts Sour Mix

Tastes awesome and will get you loaded.

I'm stuck with drinkin untill my boy obama decides to legalize weed and then I'm gonna start smokin again :)

and Jager bombs ftw :)

Motherfuckin word......

Like I said on the last page, age stops no one.

Truth.

:(

KillJoy

Clearly an alcoholic, missing the point of me not drinking.

The point of you not drinking is that your a whiny little ass punk bitch that won't drink your share WHILE PLAYING A DRINKING GAME because you're scared of shit that happened to past generations of your family. You clearly missed the point of my post, if you're playing a DRINKING GAME, and you don't drink..... GO THE FUCK HOME. End of story.

The point of you not drinking is that your a whiny little ass punk bitch that won't drink your share WHILE PLAYING A DRINKING GAME because you're scared of shit that happened to past generations of your family. You clearly missed the point of my post, if you're playing a DRINKING GAME, and you don't drink..... GO THE FUCK HOME. End of story.

Wow, some people in this world are really fucked up, and have their priorities seriously out of wack...

Ummm....wow. Proof that alcohol isn't for anyone.^