kilkare 4-16-09

fast2gfwd

yeah, i want to save it for the track day...lol im gonna run the evo on race gas... stock turbo with just minor boltons... plus they yelled at me every pass for not having a suite and stuff... i never went 9.99 or faster but the above 135mph thing was making them mad...lol 10.0 at 143 so close. hopefully the track day will be prepped good.

Looks like Ill be heading back out for sure, I would really like to try and get down close as possible to 12.0 the way the car sits with just some more track time

I guess we will find out thursday

im taking the daily evo tam.... you think larue will hook better than ntr next weekend. i might go... hell i might go to both esp. if the evo goes. 12.0 lol i will be power shifting slash cutting weight a jogging laps to lose weight and shit to make it go 11's...lol

hey matt, did you paint your truck purple? saw a purple one just like yours a kil-kare last night. that shit was packed. waited over an hour to run once. then missed 4th gear -.-

Matt's truck is a purplish/red not even sure on how to explain more than likely it was Matt

its a weird paint. looks red sometimes and lookes dark pruple at night. yes it was me. That pass was the first pass and only 9lbs boost on e85. no tunning. im changing the converter asap and gear plus adding a second brpv.