I'd smack a bitch..

Wonderboy

:lol: If this was a prank that some guy played on his roommate we'd all be laughing. But becasue it's some chick it's all of a sudden "crazy" behavior.

I thought it was funny. But on that note if my G/F ever pulled that shit I'd probably fuck her up.

:lol: If this was a prank that some guy played on his roommate we'd all be laughing. But becasue it's some chick it's all of a sudden "crazy" behavior.

I thought it was funny. But on that note if my G/F ever pulled that shit I'd probably fuck her up.

Yeah, but we would get eachother back even worse.

It probably wouldn't be right cracking a 100lb girl with a swinging bowling ball or something sending her down the stairs.

Holy shit what a bunch of fucking whiny pussies you are. I could build a goddamn sandcastle in here but it'd smell like pussy. Pay attention to the vid. This guy pranks her all the time. I thought it was fuckin hilarious regardless of who played the prank and who was pranked. Btw, they were mouse traps and marbles.

Shane (Fubar), those fuckin mousetraps barely kill mice. You bring a mouse trap and $5 and I'll prove it to you with my own hand. Hell, it's not even worth the 5. Fuckin things don't even hurt.

lol @ most of you in this thread. :slap::nono:

Holy shit what a bunch of fucking whiny pussies you are. I could build a goddamn sandcastle in here but it'd smell like pussy. Pay attention to the vid. This guy pranks her all the time. I thought it was fuckin hilarious regardless of who played the prank and who was pranked. Btw, they were mouse traps and marbles.

Shane (Fubar), those fuckin mousetraps barely kill mice. You bring a mouse trap and $5 and I'll prove it to you with my own hand. Hell, it's not even worth the 5. Fuckin things don't even hurt.

Next Supra meet you are doing that, no questions asked.

I got 5$ on that shit for sure.

EDIT: Marbles explains why the dude fell like that though, still though... mousetraps? ow...

Yes, but having the retaining bar stabbed into the flesh of your hip far enough to stick goddamn well will hurt. Take another look at the vid...

Done. But since ye of a little faith are so gung ho, I think I should be given some form of compensation to make this worth my while. So, I may regret this, but here it goes:

You bring $5 and I will let you close it on my hand. You give me $5 more and you can do it again and so on. lol Maybe, it's been awhile. I should go and do it right now and make sure it's not as bad as I remember. :D lol

NO FUCKIN RAT TRAPS! lol