Gm closing 1700 dealers/ chysler goes to fiat

Guest Removed

Guest Removed

i just wonder where ford is in all this..i mean they have been closing dealers etc...

and i can say for fact, hyundia/kia will be on top of stuff...not sure how far along the new plant is, but...they dont need our goverments money now do they?

i just wonder where ford is in all this..i mean they have been closing dealers etc...

and i can say for fact, hyundia/kia will be on top of stuff...not sure how far along the new plant is, but...they dont need our goverments money now do they?

Kia doesn't have the union issues. None of the other manufacturers have issues like the big three do with unions and benefits. It's just a damn shame that because they have been good companies to work for that it's making it harder on them now. :(

I think Ford is honestly not hurting nearly as bad as GM or Chrysler. If it says anything, I've had quite a few brand new 09' F150's come into work recently. It's kind of rediculous to think of these Automakers going bankrupt. The Big 3 revolitionized the auto industry, not to mention put America on the world map. Makes you wonder what happened to all the money made during the good times of selling cars.

I ponder if the Camaro will actually come out in mass production :(

The Camaro is already in production.

well if gm goes under, where is hyundia/kia going to get all there shitty wiring and ecus and other electronic's that fail like crazy?

Delphi became its own company in 1999, you don't have to worry about that.

Guest Removed
They build cheap people haulers, that get gas milage. That's it, bang for buck type dollar making on their part. :nono:

wrong kia has a gas sucking SUV..hyundia got the sports car.:p

and they compare the suv to the high lander..

the demo suv's had 400hp like the sports car(same motor) but the production ones had 385hp with detuning..and a rather high tow cap.

:gtfo:

They build cheap people haulers, that get gas milage. That's it, bang for buck type dollar making on their part. :nono:

Genesis Coupe? Im pretty sure that the track version is fucking amazing with RWD, Brembos, and 306hp.... :gtfo:

Guest Removed
I think Ford is honestly not hurting nearly as bad as GM or Chrysler. If it says anything, I've had quite a few brand new 09' F150's come into work recently. It's kind of rediculous to think of these Automakers going bankrupt. The Big 3 revolitionized the auto industry, not to mention put America on the world map. Makes you wonder what happened to all the money made during the good times of selling cars.

gm spent 4 million in making the duramax air filter out flow anything. wonder where the money went...and designing stupid plastic intake gaskets

Guest fist302

I hate two things out of this the most.

GM and Chrysler having a chance of no longer existing, sure they have failed hard but its sad to see american car companys that have made some epic cars go out like that.

2. The US government telling private companys what to do. Fuck that shit, yeah i know they took taxpayer dollars etc but still. The whole situation sucks.

Cut the jobs that are not needed, close the dealerships that are 1 mile from other dealerships, and make smart business decisions going forward.

2. The US government telling private companys what to do. Fuck that shit, yeah i know they took taxpayer dollars etc but still. The whole situation sucks.

If someone with a history of fail asked for my money I'm going to do two things.... I would say hell no, or I would say yes and look over the project to assure they dont fail again.

Guest Removed
I hate two things out of this the most.

GM and Chrysler having a chance of no longer existing, sure they have failed hard but its sad to see american car companys that have made some epic cars go out like that.

when those companys have to ask for goverment money, then yeah. take them over or let them fall.

and the only epic thing they have been making for years now is fail!

Guest fist302
Cut the jobs that are not needed, close the dealerships that are 1 mile from other dealerships, and make smart business decisions going forward.

If someone with a history of fail asked for my money I'm going to do two things.... I would say hell no, or I would say yes and look over the project to assure they dont fail again.

True, but i just dont wanna see the government having to much influence over the companys decisions. What if they tell GM to stop making corvettes because they are impractical or something crazy like that. IDK, im just upset it came to this point.

Guest fist302
when those companys have to ask for goverment money, then yeah. take them over or let them fall.

and the only epic thing they have been making for years now is fail!

LOL, yeah they have really fucked up recently but the c6 is nice : )

Aslong as we still got Ford im happy!