The one that you shouldnt have let go...

Snowflake

77 Toyota Celica GT ~ kinda japanese muscle

http://blogs.discovery.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/06/25/img_04396_2.jpg

I want that damn car. Always have. Check this pic out. One of my fav's.

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k58/ImUrOBGYN/Celica_ra28.jpg

Cars that I miss:

1992 Oldsmobile Calais 442 w/HO Quad 4 motor.

At just under 200hp and getrag tranny and special suspension, this thing screamed back in the day. This car, along with my next one I list, killed many, many camaros and the like in the late 80s early 90s.

Triumph TR7

Man, I miss this little car. Not tuning the dual carbs, but I miss the rest of it. It's like a little door wedge, light as shit and with a few mods, was really quite fun. I got rid of this car to buy a brand new car when my wife had my daughter.

Datsun 510

Was purchased from a Japanese man who worked for my grandfather on the super cheap. I was the second owner. If you own a 510, California has the greatest meet ever for them. It's a great car and loads of fun. Can't beat compact and rear wheel drive. It was a sliverish olive green. Hard to explain.

1980 Toyota Supra

Once again, I was the second owner of a white w/blue interior supra. This car had 4wheel disc, power everything, temp select hvac, interior was PERFECT as well as the exterior. It had 6x,xxx mi on it. I drove that thing all over the US including Mexico. Though, I did perform many mods on it, I did this at a time when I didn't have access to the internet or was aware of surpa specific sites (if there were any at the time). If only I had the info and supplies I have, now... This car was sold a short time after purchasing my first mkiii 1990 supra. (Which is also gone, now.) I just didn't have the room and money. I'm a fuckin idiot.

Some others that I miss was my Dodge Daytona Turbo and even my little Fiero with the speakers in the headrest. Didn't have it for very long, though.

Honestly, I've loved and missed every single car I've ever had. I somehow manage to find enjoyment in whatever car I drive and appreciate it for what it is/offers. Like a woman. ;)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1983 Hurst Olds. Black on Silver with t-tops. Dumb-ass me sold it.

did it have lighting rods??

85 Cutlass Supreme bucket seat t-tops center console shifter and a 307 boat anchor of a engine. :) slow and all get out but man I loved that car.

well I still have it, but I regret getting the "mod bug" which is my 1997 Camaro.... I miss it when it was stock and I wouldn't have to worry about it raining or something breaking... hell or smelling like exhaust from the duals dumping before the axle.

I also miss my '91 Talon TSI AWD... put a 16G turbo on it, and a few other parts but it was mostly stock and I had alot of kills in that car.

I miss my Red 96 Firebird Formula. It had 20% tint on the rear and side windows. That car was so sexy. Only reason I got rid of it was because the rear control arms squeaked real bad when going over bumps. It was so annoying. Like someone else said, if I had only known then what I know now.

The car I had when I signed up on here, my 2003 Sentra Spec-V "Bigbird". It was slow, loud, and kinda ricey. But I knew everything about that car, it really felt like it was "mine". I'm still trying to get that feeling from a car. My SS is close, but not quite there. I had that car paid off too, I never should have sold it. I even had a turbo kit put together for it. :(

1972 Demon...340, 4 speed..I owned this car in 1977

http://www.65belair2doorpost.com/images/albums/NewAlbum_e373d/72demon.jpg

Had a 72 Demon myself when I was 15-16. Beefed-up 318 (hey it was a free engine), 4-spd, 373's, and it sat about 6" off the ground. I still miss that car to this day....

Had a 72 Demon myself when I was 15-16. Beefed-up 318 (hey it was a free engine), 4-spd, 373's, and it sat about 6" off the ground. I still miss that car to this day....

I believe i had a 390 gear in this one...had the separate pumpkin head set up...made it easy to swap..too long ago, I am old....lol

I miss my first car a 1986 Z24 hatchback (it was pretty rare think type 10 body but z24) I rebuilt the motor and spent a crap load of money on the motor (went in the machine shop and said yes to every option the guy gave me.) Then once I got all the bugs worked out my dad talked me into selling it. For what it was that thing was pretty fast.... damn I miss that car :(

I had a 91 T-bird with 5.0 in it. It was Jet Black with 15% tint. No rust i had 3k in it about 8 years ago. It rode like a caddy.. Until that bitch turned in front of me and i put it into a pole :(

I liked my scion TC too. I wish i would have kept it as a DD it was an 05 Release Series 1