Police Chase...

Snowflake

has anyone ever used the ceramic off a spark plug to ust a window?

You take a hammer and break away all the ceramic. You then pick up the smallest piece off the ground and gently toss on any glass window. You get a completely bust window with very little sound.

I've seen this... It's cool!

• Confused 1

Guest Removed
has anyone ever used the ceramic off a spark plug to ust a window?

You take a hammer and break away all the ceramic. You then pick up the smallest piece off the ground and gently toss on any glass window. You get a completely bust window with very little sound.

thats too easy. be a man use your fist, or elbow.

or those that dont beilieve go get a small little piece of the ceramic and just lightly toss it on your windshield...

Broke windshield...

I tried it a long time ago. only tried it once! didn't work!

Maybe it does work. I don't know. But it didn't work for me when I tried it!

Brick is for windows....
Only good bricks are for windows. :lol:

ahh, nothing like the shooting across the street from my shop today. 13 cruisers, helicopter, and ambulances.

I got pictures!

Post that shit up!

I'll go one better. I work in a glass place, we have literally TONS of scrap tempered glass just lying around. I'll test this out at work on Monday, but I'm 99% of the way to throwing a BS flag.
I've never heard anything about a charge being created. It's the pitch. The sound waves shatter the glass instantly. But you can't just tap the glass with it. You have to have quite a bit of force behind it. It most certainly works.

Tried it on about a dozen pieces of laminated/tempered glass at break. Spark plug ceramic insulator pieces fly a good distance when they bounce off unshattered glass. Maybe you really have to put your arm into it, but just dropping it from 5 feet up or underhand tossing it doesn't do it.

I did bust one piece of regular plate that I don't think a regular rock of the same size would have cracked.

I'll go one better. I work in a glass place, we have literally TONS of scrap tempered glass just lying around. I'll test this out at work on Monday, but I'm 99% of the way to throwing a BS flag.

it works shatters the window with little to no sound