Police Chase...

Snowflake

I was sitting at the light on Broad by the new Lowes in Blacklick heading West. I hear a motorcycle winding out gears and I notice a rider heading toward me going east.

The dude was standing up and riding a wheelie with I think a state trooper right on his ass with lights and siren on. They blow through the red light and I watched the guy set the bike down and keep into it police in pursuit.

I looked over at the chik beside me and we both laughed.

I wonder how that ended up....

Guest Removed
same here...but still. im the kind of guy that would have tossed something out under the bike, and im sure the cop have said..." I didnt see anyone throw anything"

Guest tbutera2112
ahh, nothing like the shooting across the street from my shop today. 13 cruisers, helicopter, and ambulances.

I got pictures!

pics or it didnt happen

I was sitting at the light on Broad by the new Lowes in Blacklick heading West. I hear a motorcycle winding out gears and I notice a rider heading toward me going east.

The dude was standing up and riding a wheelie with I think a state trooper right on his ass with lights and siren on. They blow through the red light and I watched the guy set the bike down and keep into it police in pursuit.

I guess it would somehow be the cop's fault if he wrecked.

Ended up? Tazers and ass beating?

has anyone ever used the ceramic off a spark plug to ust a window?

You take a hammer and break away all the ceramic. You then pick up the smallest piece off the ground and gently toss on any glass window. You get a completely bust window with very little sound.

Guest tbutera2112
has anyone ever used the ceramic off a spark plug to ust a window?

You take a hammer and break away all the ceramic. You then pick up the smallest piece off the ground and gently toss on any glass window. You get a completely bust window with very little sound.

seriously?

**edit i looked it up....thats crazy

A spark plug is heavy this would be no mystery but if you mean how does the ceramic from a sparkplug break safety glass than your question will be answered.

The ceramic from a sparkplug attracts negative electrons (Negative Static) A cars side or rear window (Tempered Glass ie safety glass) has positive electrons (Positive Static) If one were to throw a peice of sparkplug ceramic at a car window the first part of the ceramic that touches the window creates a miner spark explosion which temporarly weakens the glass to an extreme point than the rest of the weight of the ceramic breaks the glass.

You can shatter a car window with a piece of ceramic from a sparkplug about the size of your pinky finger nail.

I'll go one better. I work in a glass place, we have literally TONS of scrap tempered glass just lying around. I'll test this out at work on Monday, but I'm 99% of the way to throwing a BS flag.

Same. The charge built up (if any) in the ceramic would be dissipated the moment it came in contact with ANYTHING of a lower charge (i.e. your fingers, the ground, the hammer used to break it, etc.) Even if it didn't, if a static discharge is enough to weaken window glass so much that a few grams of ceramic could break it, mine would have shattered a while ago. I have metallic window tint that I get zapped by often in the winter. That glass should have shattered by now.

I'll go one better. I work in a glass place, we have literally TONS of scrap tempered glass just lying around. I'll test this out at work on Monday, but I'm 99% of the way to throwing a BS flag.

I'll put money on it... I know for a fact it works. I have tried it on all types of windows..

Have fun...