GTI photoshop try......

Aaron

I have tried to repeat this same effect to get rid of the color on the front lip with no luck. I still think it looks pretty cool. http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r247/A4SHO/JHB_7044pshop.jpg

EDIT: Fixed the lip....

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r247/A4SHO/JHB_7044pshop4copy.jpg

Edited by Aaron

Not exactly the same, but then, it's tough to know exactly what you did.

It should get you on your way since you can apply some tricks in your book to this. Hopefully worth it. If you want it adjusted, just let me know where. I can darken the sky or mute the gloss on the car, etc...but wasn't sure.

Thanks for doing that. I honestly don't know what I did. lol. I messed with a few settings and saved it. I tried about a dozen different attempts to duplicate the effects with no luck.

I spent over 6 hours on my car over the weekend. Wash, clay, wash, polish, and wax. Just messing around and waiting for some better weather for some quality pics. We should get together and take some pics.

Thanks for doing that. I honestly don't know what I did. lol. I messed with a few settings and saved it. I tried about a dozen different attempts to duplicate the effects with no luck.

I spent over 6 hours on my car over the weekend. Wash, clay, wash, polish, and wax. Just messing around and waiting for some better weather for some quality pics. We should get together and take some pics.

Sure thing. Photoshop is powerful stuff. Read up on how to record actions so that when you're processing images, you can reapply your favorite techniques.

I'm game for a photo shoot anytime. Even if my car is dirty, I'll gladly tag along and work with you on your car as a second photog.

Your second attempt looks exactly like what I wanted. It looks just like mine, but without the light under the car.

I just went ahead and made the changes to my first one ;)

Sure thing. Photoshop is powerful stuff. Read up on how to record actions so that when you're processing images, you can reapply your favorite techniques.

My dad showed me that, but I forgot what he said lol

I'm game for a photo shoot anytime. Even if my car is dirty, I'll gladly tag along and work with you on your car as a second photog.

Sounds good. I really want some good pictures of my car so that would be great. I will pm you when I have some time and the weather is good.

I just went ahead and made the changes to my first one ;)

Rub it in. lol

Thanks again man.

care to give a how to... on how to do that?

Play with the tonal contrast in the main image but then bring the car back in normal masking off the edges. Sort of between a real photo and a cartoonish effect. Blur the edges with some soft focus.

I didn't do the original but the above came 90% close. I replaced my version with the above and kept it in line with what he was after.

that is pretty cool.

makes you realize how bad you need to repaint the house lols

haha agreed.

The house needs quite a few things before it can be sold in the next 2 or 3 years. Carpet in entire house, quite a few windows need replaced, exterior needs painted, and the yard needs completely redone lol.