Track question

Snowflake

if i can't get my lifters to stop ticking, i'll be rocking the minivan.

haha, what kind? i'm not bringing the stang so if i don't find something else to bring i might bring my wifes nissan quest minivan, haha, wanna dig?

I am goin to try to be there if I can get this concrete done on thursday. I will help anyone that needs help learning to launch there car.

First lesson: Do not worry about the tree. Let it go green and then leave when you are ready. It will not effect your time as long as you done move off the line any.

haha, what kind? i'm not bringing the stang so if i don't find something else to bring i might bring my wifes nissan quest minivan, haha, wanna dig?

Chrysler Town and Country

I will take on all for the title no matter their area code or dimenson. There can only be one slow lsx f-body...

my couple of 15-16 sec passes at the last event should be easy to duplicate.

So far, no ticking. Must have just needed a good flush and fresh oil. I guess 2 year old oil is bad, who knew? ROFL!

Still haven't gotten to drive the car yet and see if my trans is gonna shift. I wish this rain would go away.