Another Epic Thread

CRed05

I have to assume they did it on purpose for the LOLz.

Never underestimate the power of stupidity - I've seen adults driving around in Cavaliers with huge wings, flames and huge exhausts... and they definitely didn't seem to have "lulz!!!1" written on their faces. :cool:

Never underestimate the power of stupidity - I've seen adults driving around in Cavaliers with huge wings, flames and huge exhausts... and they definitely didn't seem to have "lulz!!!1" written on their faces. :cool:

Theres a yellow cavalier, fartcanned, with a huge black wing on the back in gahanna, he was in front of me and we came to a stoplight. I see him turn around in his seat, and give my car the "once-over" and when the light turned green, he looks back again, and floors it, and his front tires do the most pathetic "burn-out" I have ever seen in my whole life (though it was more of a fry clutch, squeal ... chirp ... chirp).

Keep in mind this is the corner of Reynolds-NewAlbany, and Havens Corners, smack dab in front of the Fire/Police Station. All I did in return was an overly exagerrated "Point to Car and Cackle", and hope he could see me.

Theres a yellow cavalier, fartcanned, with a huge black wing on the back in gahanna, he was in front of me and we came to a stoplight. I see him turn around in his seat, and give my car the "once-over" and when the light turned green, he looks back again, and floors it, and his front tires do the most pathetic "burn-out" I have ever seen in my whole life (though it was more of a fry clutch, squeal ... chirp ... chirp).

Keep in mind this is the corner of Reynolds-NewAlbany, and Havens Corners, smack dab in front of the Fire/Police Station. All I did in return was an overly exagerrated "Point to Car and Cackle", and hope he could see me.

That's a pretty solid LOL. :thumbup:

I'm not saying I don't respect people for loving whatever their car is, but sometimes I really need my in-car dry erase board that reads "LOL @ YOU" so I can hold it out the window and point.

http://www.mikelobban.ca/forumpics/funnypix/RICE_cavalier_03.jpg

The guy has to be fucking around i hope.....

I put down 190hp to the front wheels with the 50 shot, which yielded me a 8.9 @ 93mph in the 1/8th mile.

He can't be serious with that, does he really think people will believe that.

I haven't ready past his post yet, but i will because if this guy really is serious, i see many lulz

just finished page 6, holy shit this guy is serious i think.

Its hard to tell, everything points to him actually being serious. But the wooden....things he put on his roof made me think that its probably a joke. Someone on there mentioned that he has a modded TT 300zx also...who knows

Its hard to tell, everything points to him actually being serious. But the wooden....things he put on his roof made me think that its probably a joke. Someone on there mentioned that he has a modded TT 300zx also...who knows

A NASIOC member posts it (probably his friend), and he just happens to be cruising nasioc and finds a random thread about him ? I think hes playing it off well, but I think its BS.