N**** Stole my bike!

Jizzle Juice

I posted a picture of that once and it got deleted...

We've had this discussion a bunch of times. Its ok to link it as long as you are giving people a heads up. i.e. rap music, stupid pictures, anything Dave Chapelle related :p

How tolerable is the n-word at your work? If someone higher up walked by and saw you looking at pic that had the N word fully written out would you not be in some type of HR meeting 10 minutes later? We could care less about the pic, we just have to look out for everyone.

We've had this discussion a bunch of times. Its ok to link it as long as you are giving people a heads up. i.e. rap music, stupid pictures, anything Dave Chapelle related :p

How tolerable is the n-word at your work? If someone higher up walked by and saw you looking at pic that had the N word fully written out would you not be in some type of HR meeting 10 minutes later? We could care less about the pic, we just have to look out for everyone.

make cents

For shizzle.

Guest tbutera2112
For shizzle.

http://www.clarity.net/~adam/images/misc/humor/animated_gifs/thats_racist.gif

oh and maybe my sense of humor is lacking...but i didnt find it even slightly amusing...couldnt even finish it