93 turbo stang.

Ramsey

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
Dyno Brian, does a good job.

Randy, does a good job, but lets clear up some confusion. He DOES NOT tune JEGS (aka the cougligns, I know about the twin turbo car...I know all about it ;) ) cars.

Rob and Don Lasota do a good job as well, when they are available!

So as to not let this be contextually incorrect, I am not trying to down any abilities, just clear up that Randy Barch does not tune Jegs cars.

-Brandon

Well maybe I'll like the fact that i get to inform you that he does in fact tune their personal cars. like the black s197 and what not. but then i guess one would have to ask tune which jegs cars? cause that can be takin completely out of many different contexts.;) and i highly doubt you know much about that car at all , if anything at all. other then one of your tuners begging to use the dyno it was tuned on. now, dont address me again with any of your unknown statements . kthanksbye

Well maybe I'll like the fact that i get to inform you that he does in fact tune their personal cars. like the black s197 and what not. but then i guess one would have to ask tune which jegs cars? cause that can be takin completely out of many different contexts.;) and i highly doubt you know much about that car at all , if anything at all. other then one of your tuners begging to use the dyno it was tuned on. now, dont address me again with any of your unknown statements . kthanksbye

So are you saying that you have actually seen him tune one of his cars. Cause I have seen him drive the TT vette to the dyno, put it on the dyno, make some pulls and then pull it off without even bringing out a laptop to do alil tuning. So if that is what you call tuning their cars then I guess you are right. Or is it that you hang out with coughlins all the time that you know what is goin on with all their cars? I am sure Randy has tunes some good cars but I dont think he is touching jegs cars.

Guest Removed

i guess watching him tune on the coughlin's saleen s197 5.4 turbo car dont count then does it...

damn you got me again...what am i to say now.

i guess watching him tune on the coughlin's saleen s197 5.4 turbo car dont count then does it...

damn you got me again...what am i to say now.

I dunno but being a one man show at your shop with it being so busy as you like to say alot, I still find it hard to how you are able to post so much on the intraweb or find time to read any of this.

Guest Removed

wireless laptop in the shop.. that way alldata is right at my figure tips..and i can answer pm's on the fly, and still handle the tech section...any more questions?

nice try on changing the subject tho.

Guest Removed
And I didnt know Cr = Alldata

several tabs open? hence the answering pm's and tech section.

and you seemed to change the sublect rather quick....but i guess thats why you dont get paid to think.

several tabs open? hence the answering pm's and tech section.

and you seemed to change the sublect rather quick....but i guess thats why you dont get paid to think.

Glad you think that I dont get paid to think. Shows how smart you really are. I applaud you. Still do not think Randy touches jegs cars.

I know all about the car, and I am not trying to fuddle Ramsey's thread. I will use my knowledge, and your ignorance to my advantage. I am not trying again discredit any abilities of Randy.

If you choose to educate me, please learn to do so in intellectual manner, and with facts, not your typical ramble.

Ramsey car is close...Real close! I like it

-Brandon

I will clear this up for confusion.

I just spoke to Randy, and he had to say this:

Anyone can feel free to call up Mike Coughlin. He will gladly inform anyone that his TT Vette was and is in fact tuned by Randy. This can be backed up by Dyno Brian as well.

Anyone can feel free to call up Troy Coughlin. He will also inform anyone that Randy has and does tune his Saleen.

Not only this, but Columbus Scene magazine did an article on the TT Vette, which just happened to mention Randy being the vehicle's tuner.

Also, anyone can feel free to quit running their mouths about what they don't know, and ask Randy himself and he will gladly burst your bubble of "knowledge" of just what he does or does not tune.

So that being said, some of you need to stop spreading bullshit you have no clue about.

I'm also gonna open this back up, so we can have whomever disputes Randy's claim post their proof.

He just sent me this email as well:

Attached is two pics that are already public. The first is a clip out of C magazine and the winners circle at bristol when Jeg won. I was there helping Troy tune the TT 3000hp ProMod. That is me in the black shirt to the far right standing next to Troy. I have more pics; but I would rather talk to them first about it. I finished the tune on Mikes vette in Michigan; mainly because anything that happens around Columbus ends up all over the internet. When someone brings a car to me the tune and the problems we face with that car is between me and the owner. The reason IPS and the rest of Columbus doesn't know about any of these cars is because Mike, Troy and Jeg are not on any message forums. If anyone has any questions I would urge them to call the boys them selves instead of hearing it second or even third hand.

http://www.cr-h.net/pics/jegs/0727-03277.jpg

http://www.cr-h.net/pics/jegs/Mike%20Coughlins%20Vette%20in%20C.png

Guest Removed
I know all about the car, and I am not trying to fuddle Ramsey's thread. I will use my knowledge, and your ignorance to my advantage.

-Brandon

Sorry about the thread Ramsey....

now brandon..what was that about knowledge and ignorance?

i think you had that backwards on who is what there.

Glad you think that I dont get paid to think. Shows how smart you really are. I applaud you. Still do not think Randy touches jegs cars.

maybe you should take a pay cut?

sorry about the thread Ramsey. but class is dismissed at this point.

now lets see that video.:cool:

I'm also gonna open this back up, so we can have whomever disputes Randy's claim post their proof.

He just sent me this email as well:

http://www.cr-h.net/pics/jegs/0727-03277.jpg

http://www.cr-h.net/pics/jegs/Mike%20Coughlins%20Vette%20in%20C.png

I'll stand corrected, I am not opposed to be humbled. The caliber of information that is out there seemed pretty contrasted with the people in the industry (other employees at jegs) and what they report to me when I ask. I talked even with people at

Ligenfelter who had never heard of Randy tuning this custom built car for Mike... Just didn't add up, so I see some information now that leads me to believe Randy had a part in the process. I still think some things are contextually off, from such solid informers, but that is politics.

Rob please type sentences I can read once and understand, not random thoughts.

Im glad to see this back open. Because i went to start it last night and the battery was dead (well its a old battery and it sucks) so i try to jump it and the frigg'n car wont start?? All i did was put the body panels back on, and cut some ic pipe to make it fit better. Smelled alot like gas, but didnt see any leaks.

Guest Removed
Im glad to see this back open. Because i went to start it last night and the battery was dead (well its a old battery and it sucks) so i try to jump it and the frigg'n car wont start?? All i did was put the body panels back on, and cut some ic pipe to make it fit better. Smelled alot like gas, but didnt see any leaks.

battery in the rear? check your grounds? did you reground the battery to the chassis, then also add a ground from the motor to the chassis?

call me if you need more insite

battery in the rear? check your grounds? did you reground the battery to the chassis, then also add a ground from the motor to the chassis?

call me if you need more insite

Battery is in the stock location, and it ran fine then i shut it down to put the fender and bumper cover back on, run a better fitting vac line for bov, cut some of the ic pipe to fit better, jump the car and it wont start. Just keeps turning and not firing.