Star Trek

zeitgeist57

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:confused:

Link?

I go to the movies on my lunch hour. I only get to watch about the first hour and 15 mins or so before I have to get back to work. I have watched 4 new releases this far in. Don't ask me how they end...LMAO!!!!

Seeing it tonight after work. It will probably disappoint me but I will still be there.

It's actually entertaining. Spok is a dickhead!

I go to the movies on my lunch hour. I only get to watch about the first hour and 15 mins or so before I have to get back to work. I have watched 4 new releases this far in. Don't ask me how they end...LMAO!!!!

It's actually entertaining. Spok is a dickhead!

Highly illogical.

what the fuck are you serious?! i couldnt see a movie like that it would annoy the hell out of me.

Highly illogical.

Not really. As much as i'd like to finish watching these movies, I simply go for lunch entertainment. Nothing else really to do. I grab some food and watch part of a good film...go back to work.

what the fuck are you serious?! i couldnt see a movie like that it would annoy the hell out of me.

Ya, it's annoying, but hey....Even worse that the next time I get to see it where I can watch the whole thing, i'll have already seen the first hour or so. My list..

Wolverine

Star Trek

Obsessed

The Soloist

Not really. As much as i'd like to finish watching these movies, I simply go for lunch entertainment. Nothing else really to do. I grab some food and watch part of a good film...go back to work.

Ya, it's annoying, but hey....Even worse that the next time I get to see it where I can watch the whole thing, i'll have already seen the first hour or so. My list..

Wolverine

Star Trek

Obsessed

The Soloist

Yeah but then you have to buy the movie tickets twice, that would get expensive quick. Oh and I kinda feel you on the Wolverine movie, the crazy bitch I went to see it with had a nervous breakdown/bi polar episode in the middle of it, I had to leave just when wolverine started fighting weapon 11.... oh wait you didnt see that part did you?

I had to leave just when wolverine started fighting weapon 11.... oh wait you didnt see that part did you?

Actually, that is when I got up to leave. Just when he expanded his blades and they started running at each other. I know nothing after that.

I'm so dreading watching this. I'd love to think it will be a star trek movie, but then I keep picturing the pretty boy prick they have playing Kirk and I wanna poke my eyes out. Oh well I'll watch it when I can get it for free:-)

I'm so dreading watching this. I'd love to think it will be a star trek movie, but then I keep picturing the pretty boy prick they have playing Kirk and I wanna poke my eyes out. Oh well I'll watch it when I can get it for free:-)

Chris Pine shows himself to be an amazing actor in this movie, you loose the "pretty boy" image in the first 10 minutes you see him.

Chris Pine shows himself to be an amazing actor in this movie, you loose the "pretty boy" image in the first 10 minutes you see him.

Well its the face thats the problem. I don't know the guy, don't follow movies or careers in hollywood, but the face to me ain't gonna work. I'm just a stubborn die hard trekkie, sorry:-)

I'm a stubborn Trekkie purist as well. I fully expected to hate this movie. They did take some liberties with the Star Trek time line that bothered me, but other than that it was a fantastic movie.

It's great to have all the old characters back. I look forward to more of these now. :)

Cliffs: I'm a geek... movie good... watch it now. :)

Saw the movie yesterday, thought it was pretty good. Just the right amount of humor and the characters were great. Very surprised by how much Spock (Leonard Nemoy) was in the movie.

Even though it doesn't follow the Star Trek line completly, but it explained why during the movie since there was time travel involved and the past changed.

I wonder now if there is going to be a TV series after this, they left it wide open.

Bill! :D

I haven't talked to you forever. I hope all is well.

Yeah, I wasn't talking about what they explained. I was talking about geekier facts. For example, before all the time lines were broken, they mentioned a Cardassian drink at the bar. They hadn't met the Cardassians at that point. See...I'm a geek.

Saw the movie yesterday, thought it was pretty good. Just the right amount of humor and the characters were great. Very surprised by how much Spock (Leonard Nemoy) was in the movie.

Even though it doesn't follow the Star Trek line completly, but it explained why during the movie since there was time travel involved and the past changed.

I wonder now if there is going to be a TV series after this, they left it wide open.

Just saw it last night here in St. Louis...Badass movie. 10/10. Best use of CG animation I've seen in a movie yet. Plot line descriptive of this new cast, and wide open for future movies as well. I'm a cheap bastard so I'd call out a movie if I felt like a waste of my $8...not so here.

Will probably see it again in the theater.