For Sale - Baby / Pet Gates

KillJoy

Are they all pressure mounted? I'd like to find another screw in the wall style. I hate the pressure mounted ones.

* Edit- I checked the link and see they are pressure mounted.

Yes, they are pressure mounted. However, they hold so tight, you would think it was anchored.

:thumbup:

KillJoy

• 1 month later...

They are about 2 - 2.5'.

They do not have to be placed right against the floor. You can put them in place 6" up, and they hold just fine.

As to holding your dog back.... well... I guess it depends on the dog! If it is a full grown Rott hell bent on getting out.... I would say no ;)

KillJoy

They are about 2 - 2.5'.

They do not have to be placed right against the floor. You can put them in place 6" up, and they hold just fine.

As to holding your dog back.... well... I guess it depends on the dog! If it is a full grown Rott hell bent on getting out.... I would say no ;)

KillJoy

Well, put me down for one. If it seems to work i might just take them all. I wont be avail this weekend.. i can paypal now if you need the 20 bucks.

Well, put me down for one. If it seems to work i might just take them all. I wont be avail this weekend.. i can paypal now if you need the 20 bucks.

It is not that important. Pay when you pick it up.

PM sent w/ contact info.

KillJoy