fs/ft Couple of feild guns for sale.

Red Beard

i have a lightly used mossberg 500 (couple seasons out in the field.) its a 20ga. MOSSBERG & SONS INC Model 500 All Purpose Field Shotguns

http://www.ableammo.com/catalog/images/ssi/46366.jpg

Mossberg 20 Ga/26" Blue Barrel w/Accu Chokes & Wood Stock

SPECIFICATIONS:

Mfg Item Num: 50136

Category: FIREARMS - SHOTGUNS

Action :Pump

Gauge :20 GA

Barrel Length :26" Vent Rib

Capacity :4 + 1

Chamber :3"

Length :45 1/2"

Weight :7 lbs

Drop :1 1/2" @ Comb & 2 3/8" @ Heel

Stock :Wood

Finish :Blue

my dad got this for me a couple of years back, he paid something like 350 with both the barrels for it. its still in great shape. id like to get around 290 obo for it.

i also have a traditions performance firearms yukom drop breech action muzzleloader. brand new still in the box.

TRADITIONS INC Yukon Muzzleloading Rifles

Traditions 50 Cal/24" Blued Barrel & Black Synthetic Stock

http://www.ableammo.com/catalog/images/ssi/34853.jpg

This muzzleloader's innovative design uses a drop breech action. Just press the side action button to lower the drop breech. The action will drop down into the receiver for easy access when priming. Then raise the breech block back to the up position, cock the hammer and you're ready to fire.

SPECIFICATIONS:

Mfg Item Num: R4000

Category: BLACK POWDER FIREARMS

Action : Drop Breech

Caliber :50 CAL Black Powder

Barrel Length :24"

Sights :Adj Fiber Optic

Ignition :209 Primer

Length :43"

Stock :Synthetic

Weight :6 1/2 lbs

Finish :Blue

i paid just under 200 for the gun would like to get about the same start out at 180ish obo. remember this thing is brand new still in the box. if you go for the full $200 ill even throw in the starter kit witch includes a bore brush, breech brush, 12 powerbelt hollow point bullets (295gr.), anti-seize stick, speed loading kit, starter attachments, cleaning patches, cleaning gel, and an instructional dvd for the first time users. and 2 boxes of 209 primers (thats 200 primers total).

this is a great set up for a beginner in the black powder world.

im open to trades, would prefer cash, first come first serve basis.