Thanks Anthony!

V8 Beast

Thanks to your psychic abilities, you set up a track day on one of the few perfect days in our area! We appreciate all the work you did to set this up!

It was nice to meet and see people I havnt seen in a while. Hopefully the newbs learned a lot, and the vets got their cars dialed in. I'm definitley looking forward to the next track event!!!!

~ Brian

had a good time at trails today. got to see all the rides of CR. didnt get to meet everyone, but a few. also, thanks anthony for setting this up. maybe next time ill be racing instead of spectating......

Thanks everyone who set it up. special thanks to Anthony, Tina, and SRTPaul for letting make some passes in their cars..

PS Paul your shifter is junk

haha thank phil for that...

Alot of nice rides today. Only thing wrong was the damn sun burn FTL!!

u can get sun burnt? lol j.k

oh and Doc can you pm me your address?? I wanna know where to find a k&n if I ever lose mine.. Your car could run on 3 right?

I told them I wanted no fewer than six.

They could only fit four under the hood, so they installed the other two in the trunk ...... kinda makes it a sleeper, ya know ...

Thanks to everyone who orgainized this and volunteered to work. It was a great day. I'm sunburned right through my shirt. Got to see the AMX up on the back bumper. The guy with the 6 cylinder Buick was the bomb. Not sure if he ever got the 10.10 he was looking for. Saw him run a 10.21 - that car was conistent as hell.

Glad to see Anthony put on another good event. Okay, since he's not here, did he keep his cool all day?

yea was great, frusrtrated with his car( first passes of the season blues) but good cept for the track shut down for 1.5 hours which he was suprising calm about

I had a great time today. It was much better then I expected seeing as how my car isn't together yet. I hope everyone else had half the fun I did.

i would also like those who let me drive, since I drove all of Chad's cars today, both of Anthony's Formulas, Tyler's truck, Jeff's Mustang (don't worry man as finicky as your car is it has a 13 in it), and Paul's bike. I ran everything from a low 11 to a high 16. I tried to help my friends out as much as I could. All in all a good day.

I'm so looking forward to "dyno mode"