GearheadZ open house/birthday party

Guest Removed

Guest Removed

5/30/2009 i'll be there all day, but i figure we can kick this off about 4 or 5! and it will end when ever

The girlie will be grilling hamburgers and hot dogs maybe some brats. with all the fixings . I'll have pop and water on ice and so on.And maybe others should bring a potluck.

BYOB, but dont be leaving your bottles every where! i cant stand broken glass, or douche canoes! i would say NO beer but then 90% of CR wouldnt show..

If this does not go well, i will not do it again. i would like to do this a few times this year so dont fuck it up for every one.

Oh there is a kick ass mud running area out back with hill climbs and all that. so bring your quads and dirt bikes and so on and big old 4x4's. BUt im not giving permission to go there, just stating it there!;)

this is getting posted on the other forums that i am a vendor of.

please if you plan on bringing something let me know. im sure this may draw lots of people!

ill post a proper map to the building later, due to mapquest and yahoo having it all wrong

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
Kewlz, will mark this down and try to not plan shit that day. Can't throw me out of the truck now. :p

But i can still mow you down with one :p

or someone's quad

:D

Guest Removed
I'll be there let's ramp the corolla!

And hide my n/a shit :ninja:

everyone is going to know a BBF is going in it! :gtfo:

the damn pic is in your album :gtfo:

Guest Removed
I'll try to swing by if I can pretend to be interested enough :bangbang:.

Well, You owe me money. You won't like my repo services.You owe me a service call :bangbang:

Guest tbutera2112
not bringing the chicka?

i might...she doesnt like coming to CR stuff because she doesnt know anyone

also, mine and her bdays are around that time...so i may or may not make it...but hell its like 5min away so i really should be able to swing by, atleast for a few