mt.dew vs. mt. dew throwback

acmebomb

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm addicted to Mt Dew Code red. I had it a few weeks ago after a hangover and ever since then I can't stop drinking it. I don't normally drink/buy pop either so when I bought my first 6 pack of it last week, well, I knew there was a problem. :lol:

BTW, you can get 'real/natural' pop year round. You're usually going to find some sort of cola. Just not the big names necessarily. I've been thinking about getting some to try with some rum. Even red bull makes one now you can find most places. AFAIK it's not an 'energy' drink, just a 'natural' cola using real sugar. I've also seen quite a few use sugar cane instead. Yes, they will be more expensive being a nitche product, but nothing like what was previously posted. Quite drinking pop (again) the other day. Been thinking about completely removing it from my diet, but then what will I mix my rum with. :D

Guest tbutera2112
Yep $37 for 192oz of soda, no thanks.....

fixed...8oz per bottle, 24 bottles per case...oh and you forgot shipping cost **$16.xx** standard ground

i still wouldnt do it, just throwing that out there

BTW, you can get 'real/natural' pop year round. You're usually going to find some sort of cola. Just not the big names necessarily. I've been thinking about getting some to try with some rum. Even red bull makes one now you can find most places. AFAIK it's not an 'energy' drink, just a 'natural' cola using real sugar. I've also seen quite a few use sugar cane instead. Yes, they will be more expensive being a nitche product, but nothing like what was previously posted. Quite drinking pop (again) the other day. Been thinking about completely removing it from my diet, but then what will I mix my rum with. :D

That red bull cola is nasty

I tried to find some the other day but couldn't find any.

You can buy Mexi-Coke in the glass bottle in the authentic mexi-section of Kroger. I grabbed a couple bottles the other day and it was definitely better than the stuff with HFCS. It didn't have the nasty bite to it that Coke seems to have.

I was actually telling my g/f about this the other day (real sugar coke). It's because of passover if no one got my 'joke' earlier. You can also get Kosher Coke and it's got the real sugar in it. So we were in Giant Eagle and saw a stack of Diet Coke near the end cap that said it was kosher. How you could do it kosher with real sugar and make it diet, I have no idea. So I looked at the ingredients and they looked like what I thought normal diet coke would. Anyways it definitely didn't have real sugar. Weird.

I did not read this whole thread.... BUT:

Throwback has SUGAR as opposed to Corn Syrup.

Also, expect to see Pepsi Throwback in the near future.

;)

KillJoy

PS - Some Mexican Groceries carry pop that still have SUGAR in them :D

You can buy Mexi-Coke in the glass bottle in the authentic mexi-section of Kroger. I grabbed a couple bottles the other day and it was definitely better than the stuff with HFCS. It didn't have the nasty bite to it that Coke seems to have.

yes. mexican coke is awesome.