Friday Night Streeet Fights?

Dr. Apex

I saw this is on NTR's schedule, is this basically an open to the public event?? Anyone else going??

It's time to see what the Stang can do though it's been ages since I've been down the strip so I have my doubts about a decent launch.

Friday night street fights, aka crowded test and tune. Show up early, it's just a test and tune aimed to attract more people, and it gets crowded quickly.

What he said.

Going up this Friday, buddy just got a F350 Powerstroke. Will be attending most of them this year I believe.

I have the day off so showing up early isn't a problem, question is how early??

Pat, yes I have a Mustang!! Pics should be up tomorrow hopefully, I just havn't posted about it because I didn't have pics and I'd rather just avoid the harassment on here.

Wait, you have a Mustang?

I know, right?! I tried my best to talk him out of it.

Truth be told, it is a clean ass car. IMO, does not fit Ben or his driving style at all though. If he does all of this suspension work that he is talking about, then I will likely change my opinion.

I have the day off so showing up early isn't a problem, question is how early??

Pat, yes I have a Mustang!! Pics should be up tomorrow hopefully, I just havn't posted about it because I didn't have pics and I'd rather just avoid the harassment on here.

cars started showing up around 4:30. the gates didnt open till 5:30. so if you can get there before 4:30 youll be in good shape. we were already in from the track day so no waiting at the gate for us

I remember tech not being too involved before, especially if you have a car in decent shape. I hope the rain quits by friday but the report keeps changing so who knows, even though I probably won't be happy with my time I still want to know about what I can do.

I figured you would've had that different something by now. Waiting for "the right one" to pop up?

Yup, I'm probably going to spend a few dollars on it, so I'm shopping for exactly what I want. I've done a few grand tour-de-dealerships. Have a good lead on a few cars, so who knows.

I call bs...quit being a vagina and race your autox car...first, get it fixed and enjoy it, you sissy!!! :bangbang:

Needs fixins' this is true.

So far so good with the weather, I plan on heading out there around 4:30-5pm. I know it won't be an impressive time but I just want to know what the car will do and it's been a couple years since I've done this.