Another newbie here...

godzilla

I live off central college - I get up to maxtown/spring, but rarely. If you saw the trooper on the road, it would be a miracle. I drove it from indy, parked it, and tore it apart. Its not even titled in Ohio/registered yet. Must be some other idiot trying to resurrect a 21 year old junk box!
  • Upvote 1

See, im not alone! There are more of us! I also have a friend with an 89 RS (2 door short trooper, rare), he was the one that gave me the bug - I tried to buy that thing from him numerous timed and was turned down, I had to get one for myself.

Welcome,did you use the All Pro Off Road solid axle kit or make one yourself?I love the old Toy trucks if you can find them not rusted away.I know the Troopers have a strong following.Have you ever been on 4x4wire website?

Welcome,did you use the All Pro Off Road solid axle kit or make one yourself?I love the old Toy trucks if you can find them not rusted away.I know the Troopers have a strong following.Have you ever been on 4x4wire website?

I remember talk of the all-pro kit but not sure if it was even around when I did mine. That was a big time for Tacoma SAS so the popularity was growing FAST. I fabricated all the additionals myself and hunted for part after part (t100 oil pan, etc) the old fashioned way, lol

I've been on 4x4wire but I spent most of my time on nc4x4.com....since I was the one who created it :) I handed it over to some friends when I moved to OH

• Upvote 1

Yeah, thanks...im over there a little, but its just not very active. I got a suggestion from someone there to take my head/block to sheets automotive on West Broad, so ill be doing that tomorrow. I had a line on another truck with a good motor for 500 but im skeptical about it for some reason.

Well, I decided on the donor. Here is a pic of the poor vehicle about to get stripped. It was a sweet ride home from Zanesville, let me tell ya!

http://www.mshilling.net/images/the_condemned.jpg