WTB/T Afordable pick up truck

coltboostin

I will need to haul a good amount of things this summer, and a Hitch on the RX-7 and Honda wont cut it this year.

Looking for a reasonably priced truck to buy or trade. Possible trades on my end are a cherry mint 94 Mirage LS (1.8), 2000 Chevy Metro (painted browns colors, gutted interior, runs 100%) and/or a 89 Colt GT. Rust free-new head.

Also, any advice on older trucks that are usually solid, and what to stay away from would be appreciated.

EDIT-Just realized I spelled Affordable wrong!

theres a 71 chevy c-10 in my area w/ a 4speed. its blue great shape for its age, looks like it got a 2 or 4 in. lift w/ 31 or 33's. looks right up ur alley. If I didn't already have a truck i'd get it. He's asking $1400. Its a pimp truck in my mind. old classic truck ftw

Guest Removed

both of those and some cash i might trade my 02 super duty, 5.4l , auto 150k

cia,programmer, duals . beat up work truck(the bed mainly) , but runs great

Theres a dude who has been posting an 01 f150 crew cab for $4000. Helluva deal.

Where?

Id part with my 99 f250. 170k standard cab, white. runs fine. rear main seal leaks alil oil. with plow 7k. with out 4k. You can make some money with it over winter too!

Auto?

• 2 weeks later...
Id part with my 99 f250. 170k standard cab, white. runs fine. rear main seal leaks alil oil. with plow 7k. with out 4k. You can make some money with it over winter too!

I wanna add that there is a huge difference in a 3/4 ton compared to a 1/2 ton. I would recomend always goin with more truck then you think you need. 3/4 is the smallest truck I would go with. Eriks deal is a pretty good one. You can pay for the truck in one winter of plowing.

I am sitting on a 95 3500 Cummings-Standard Cab, 8 ft bed for (Edit in case of resale, less than that) with 140k and a Gauge Cluster issues.

I didnt really want to go over 1500, but I'd be stealing this dodge for what my boy needs for it. If I dont find anything better, I'll probably pick this up.

I am sitting on a 95 3500 Cummings-Standard Cab, 8 ft bed for (Edit in case of resale, less than that) with 140k and a Gauge Cluster issues.

That should be a strong engine to last for ever. Weak point will of course be the transmission, but if you take care of it should last.

The engine is MINT, quiet and at 140 its just a baby. It has a few other wierd issues, but the dodge guys are telling me they are all normal/no big deal...

Its a great deal, but more than I wanted to spend+the money to get ti back to 100%. Catch-22!