Need a Business Logo Created

TTQ B4U

I'm about to go live with a new site for my photography work and am wondering if any of the creative folks here would like help create a simple logo for me?

Lightspeed Photography is the name of my site. It's a combination of my love for photography or painting with light and my love for speed. I will be focusing on Event Photography, so it's not just speed as it relates to cars or anything specific.

I'd like it to be in a format and design that can be easily manipulated in size and available in a higher resolution format that would print well too. Perhaps something that in text form can be used as a watermark even...not sure.

I'll be happy to provide a link to your work / email on my site. To the selected designer, if you have family, I'd also be happy to provide a 1hr on-site session for family pics too. That includes a CD/DVD of the images for personal use too.

Thanks in advance as I know some of the more creative minds here can come up with good stuff.

You obviously want to ask for an Illustrator file. I have created a bunch of corporate logos....My $.02 would be to create something that plays on quality and not speed. In my experience consumers usually attribute speed to shortcuts or corner cutting when associated with something that in their mind requires quality. If that makes any sense.